Just for fun. A few quick PSs

spacer.png

Both colored jerseys have a tonal loves logo. The white has a black text and red heart. Still comes off as subtle

And as an extreme, here’s a modified rectangular yellow loves logo without the extra hearts. Instead the apostrophe heart is increased in size and the overall logo is more in line with the size of the nike swoosh. 

spacer.png

On 3/15/2019 at 10:41 AM, Satomiblood said:

Utah' s ad patch is still the best in terms of uniform integration. And believe me, I'd rather not see jersey ads, but if we have to "accept" them as the norm, the Jazz are among the least offensive aesthetically. In fact, 5 for the Fight almost doubles as a team slogan for them.

On 3/15/2019 at 11:19 AM, AndrewMLind said:

It only seems that way because nobody knows what ‘5 for the Fight’ is.

5 for the Fight is the cancer research charity of Qualtrics, a Utah based tech company, who bought the patch space. So the patch isn’t an ad for the company itself, it’s for the company’s charity which is a really cool move by Qualtrics and the Jazz.

Combine all that with the fact the patches are in team colours and relatively non-intrusive, the Jazz easily have the “best” jersey ads.

On ‎3‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 7:49 PM, monkeypower said:

5 for the Fight is the cancer research charity of Qualtrics, a Utah based tech company, who bought the patch space. So the patch isn’t an ad for the company itself, it’s for the company’s charity which is a really cool move by Qualtrics and the Jazz.

Combine all that with the fact the patches are in team colours and relatively non-intrusive, the Jazz easily have the “best” jersey ads.

Yup, that's another reason as to why I like it the most.

I’m bummed the thunder didn’t chose sonic, it’s a well known Oklahoma based brand, and would lead to so many SuperSonics jokes.spacer.png

17 minutes ago, Denver_The_Sinaloa said:

his formerly blonde hair patch or the Love’s advertising patch

Well ... actually both

mavs_756_032019.jpg?itok=PKEhk30G

usa_today_12386578.0.jpg

What’s up guys it’s your infamous jersey matchup reviewer. I give this matchup an 11/10. My god is it beautiful. You can INSTANTLY tell who the home and away teams are. Court matches the home jerseys, away jerseys have no resemblance of the home team. Both teams are the complete opposite of each other and that’s great

6 minutes ago, pelicanfan said:

mavs_756_032019.jpg?itok=PKEhk30G

usa_today_12386578.0.jpg

What’s up guys it’s your infamous jersey matchup reviewer. I give this matchup an 11/10. My god is it beautiful. You can INSTANTLY tell who the home and away teams are. Court matches the home jerseys, away jerseys have no resemblance of the home team. Both teams are the complete opposite of each other and that’s great

The rare times Nike’s (stupid and unnecessary) icon and association idea works out

5 hours ago, BellaSpurs said:

The rare times Nike’s (stupid and unnecessary) icon and association idea works out

That’s actually Mavericks Icon vs Blazers Statement.