The fact they kept this under wraps I have to give them credit for this. Most teams havent unveiled early 2000s jerseys yet as throwbacks, this will open the floodgates for other teams who have some killer designs from that era. I love it 

My favorite look of the Warriors, that color scheme works so well.

Damn, this colour of orange may be my favourite colour in the NBA of all time. I just loved this set. Back in the days when I kinda liked the Warriors.

10 hours ago, Tracy Jordan said:

Am I the only person who thinks these are better than their current set? Sure they may look a little dated, but they're still gorgeous.

5caad5c8240000f7054f653b.jpeg

Edit: Also, it's cool to think about the fact that Steph began his career 10 years ago wearing this jersey and it all came full circle on Sunday night. If you would have told me in 2009 how much success the Warriors were going to have in this decade, I would have called you insane.

I am not sure if I love it MORE than their current set? But, as mentioned by @anythinglogos their road was my favorite and that orange was my favorite part of the logo and jersey. 

11 hours ago, Tracy Jordan said:

Am I the only person who thinks these are better than their current set? Sure they may look a little dated, but they're still gorgeous.

Edit: Also, it's cool to think about the fact that Steph began his career 10 years ago wearing this jersey and it all came full circle on Sunday night. If you would have told me in 2009 how much success the Warriors were going to have in this decade, I would have called you insane.

They looked way better in this set than the current stuff they trot out in. The script is fantastic color palette on point. The Run TMC set and this set are the best this team ever looked. IMO.

On 4/8/2019 at 12:48 PM, kimball said:

I am not sure if I love it MORE than their current set? But, as mentioned by @anythinglogos their road was my favorite and that orange was my favorite part of the logo and jersey. 

I personally prefer the blue and yellow. Maybe because of how it developed into an icon. But these throwbacks are pretty cool and the context they used them in was perfect.

but that blue and yellow is just iconic. Nothing is mote iconic than Stephen curry in either a white jersey or blue jersey at the bright oracle arena. 

The Heat don’t get enough credit for having built a timeless, enduring brand. The Vice colors are fine as an occasional alternate but just don’t hold a candle to the standard set. 

1 hour ago, BJ Sands said:

The Heat don’t get enough credit for having built a timeless, enduring brand. The Vice colors are fine as an occasional alternate but just don’t hold a candle to the standard set. 

Totally agree. Also I forgot how baggy NBA uniforms used to be lol

https://www.phillyvoice.com/nba-playoffs-sixers-76ers-postseason-logo-snake-liberty-bell-phila-unite/

Sixers are bringing back their Phila Unite logo and court for the playoffs this year. I'm surprised at how much I'm on board with this. Usually I'd want them to keep their standard "identity" for something as big as the playoffs, but I really love it. And the fans seem to as well

On 4/8/2019 at 3:25 AM, Tracy Jordan said:

The only issue with their current set is that they are constantly wearing various dumb alternates rather than the home whites and road blues. That set from the aughts wasn't terrible but the current set is something special IMO. 

2 hours ago, ScubaSteve said:

https://www.phillyvoice.com/nba-playoffs-sixers-76ers-postseason-logo-snake-liberty-bell-phila-unite/

Sixers are bringing back their Phila Unite logo and court for the playoffs this year. I'm surprised at how much I'm on board with this. Usually I'd want them to keep their standard "identity" for something as big as the playoffs, but I really love it. And the fans seem to as well

Reminds me when the Heat had the "White Hot" playoff days at home

1 hour ago, KGeeX5 said:

Reminds me when the Heat had the "White Hot" playoff days at home

Which definitely worked. 

7 hours ago, ScubaSteve said:

Hopefully they don't where the city (or earned) jerseys like they did last year. I liked last years city and it fit the theme. But I don't need to see them in gray at home all postseason, and the earned jerseys are completely pointless and the standard whites are so much better.

7 hours ago, -Akronite- said:

The only issue with their current set is that they are constantly wearing various dumb alternates rather than the home whites and road blues. That set from the aughts wasn't terrible but the current set is something special IMO. 

The current set needs the Run TMC wordmark on the front instead of the logo and I'd agree, but as is it's in the bottom tier of looks in the league in my opinion.

3 hours ago, VikWings said:

Hopefully they don't where the city (or earned) jerseys like they did last year. I liked last years city and it fit the theme. But I don't need to see them in gray at home all postseason, and the earned jerseys are completely pointless and the standard whites are so much better.

They really knocked it out of the park with the city edition last year. Its too bad they couldn't pull a Warriors and bring them back out of the blue.

On 4/8/2019 at 9:25 AM, Tracy Jordan said:

I'd like to see this uniform as their regular classic for next season, but I guess they will receive "The City" jersey. @Conrad. am I right or am I wrong?