kimball

On 5/16/2019 at 4:41 PM, Olmec said:

You also don't need to be a historian to know that Michael Jordan is the greatest basketball player of all time because that is simply a fact, like George Washington being the first president of the United States. 

I too consider opinions facts.

I think the Pistons look fine as is (logos and primaries), but would be down with adding an alt logo that brings the horse back, as it was a cool/clever addition to their branding but I do think of them as a classic franchise.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, anythinglogos said:

Finals Lockervision shows the Raptors playing it fairly traditional, with only the primary white at home and the earned North on the road. I really like that red/white/hint of silver look for the Raptors so I like it. Warriors wearing black for 2 potential closeout games in game 4 and 6 irks me though

At the very least, this matchup will be better aesthetically than last year's. It might even make for an eventful series.

12 hours ago, Germanshepherd said:

Lockervision says

G1: Raptors (White) vs. Warriors (Icon)

G2: Raptors (White) vs. Warriors (Icon)

G3: Warriors (White) vs. Raptors (Red North)

G4: Warriors (The Town) vs. Raptors (Red North)

G5: Raptors (White) vs. Warriors (Icon)

G6: Warriors (The Town) vs. Raptors (Red North)

G7: Raptors (White) vs. Warriors (Icon)

The fact that there could potentially be two games in the damn championship where both the teams aren't wearing their names on their jerseys is so :censored:ing infuriating and nothing short of embarrassing for the league.

I get why the Warriors are wearing their The Town jerseys for Games 4 and 6, because those two games are potentially the last in Oakland. That makes sense.

But, I'd prefer their icon or association jersey. 

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

18 minutes ago, 1insaneguy said:

As much as I like the Warriors current full-time set, I'd LOVE to see the Warriors break out their "We Believe" jerseys again at some point during the finals.

Image result for warriors we believe jersey

Those are way better than any of the bs alts they have. In fact for me I like those better than their current white and royal. I was all for the return of that color palette as I thought this look ran ita course at the time, but I feel like they just missed it with the design.

2 minutes ago, 63Bulldogs63 said:

Those are way better than any of the bs alts they have. In fact for me I like those better than their current white and royal. I was all for the return of that color palette as I thought this look ran ita course at the time, but I feel like they just missed it with the design.

Honestly, I don't think their "The Town" and "The Bay" alternates are that bad. I just prefer the "We Believe" jerseys. 

8 hours ago, kimball said:

I get why the Warriors are wearing their The Town jerseys for Games 4 and 6, because those two games are potentially the last in Oakland. That makes sense.

I get this rationale but I dunno, it feels more offensive to me that they’re wearing these as they leave Oakland. Though I suppose I defer to the Oakland locals if there are any left who haven’t been priced out.

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

10 hours ago, kimball said:

I can understand the rationale, but if that was the reason I’d have preferred them to wear the yellow earned “The Town” jerseys. At least those are in an actual team color, and have a few hints of blue. Plus the Warriors wore yellow home uniforms when they moved to Oakland and it would have been a nice callback 

07Giants.pngnyy.png

9 hours ago, 1insaneguy said:

As much as I like the Warriors current full-time set, I'd LOVE to see the Warriors break out their "We Believe" jerseys again at some point during the finals.

Image result for warriors we believe jersey

I'd prefer they wear these in games 4 and 6 rather than The Town unis

23 hours ago, Satomiblood said:

spacer.png

The gold Bay jerseys are so much better. If only we could see these worn against Toronto's Red North set.

Isn't this the Chinese New Year uni or something? 

From A Collector to Courtside: How Drake Got His Curry Jersey

May 31, 2019 - 04:15 AM

Imagine yourself, an avid sports jersey collector, sitting at home and seeing one of your most cherished pieces of that collection on the sidelines at the NBA Finals. That’s what Game One was like for Ben Weil, a 34-year-old basketball […]

Read More...

Archived