If the raptors bring back the purple it would make them easily one of the most identifiable brands in the nba. When people think of red and black they probably think of the bulls. But red and purple? That would be iconic to the raptors especially if they have playoff success. Though I would admit it would take a while to get used to seeing purple raptors on modern day camera down but I’m all for it.

On 6/2/2019 at 6:10 PM, BellaSpurs said:

Where their chevrons are now are fine, maybe adding some on the shorts but otherwise it’s much better than one giant one. 

Btw the rockets also have something that’s like chevrons, and they really have aged poorly. I like their alts much better.

I personally like the chevrons on the rockets jerseys but only on the white jerseys where the red sticks out but isn’t over powering since they’re limited to only the side unlike the old days where it would go up to the front of the jerseys and onto the shoulders. Now those were bad. 

On 6/2/2019 at 2:02 AM, mgfoxx said:

In my opinion, an iteration like this would've been amazing. It felt like a missed opportunity not tapping back into the purple during the 2015 rebrand. I always loved the way that the bright 90's color pallet popped off each other. spacer.png

spacer.png

1 hour ago, j'villejags said:

A purple uniform would be nice, but I think it needs more black. 

bHUMIEs.png

I like that much better.

On 6/6/2019 at 8:11 AM, j'villejags said:

bHUMIEs.png

MOD EDIT

edit: sorry mods. Was kinda thinking it mayyyybe wasn't. Sorry for the inconvenience. 

Excited to watch the North vs. the Town in the NBA finals tonight

These teams are showing that if you look like trash you play like trash. Ugly uniforms and ugly basketball 🤮

Dang I’m digging this finals warriors vs raptors matchup. However I do wish that the warriors had a black alternative court to match their jerseys. 

On 6/6/2019 at 9:11 AM, j'villejags said:

bHUMIEs.png

This would be a top 10 nba set

I’ve actually really come around to the Raptors in red and white only, and the chevron design. Just needs a normal team wordmark.

basically the Raptors have a ton of good options at their disposal.

An option not discussed here since the Raptors brought Gold into the identity, at least one I've always had in the back of my head, is going Purple, Red & Gold. I think it could work with the right shades. 

Of course the potential Final game 6 is the worst looking game. Damn Raptors failed to give us a nice looking close out game.

I like what the warriors did with wearing their Oakland jerseys with their last game in Oakland. However with the raptors I really wished they wore their regular red jerseys. Not white though because my eyes are still attached to the home white team concept. Anyways it doesn’t make sense to why the raptors would wear their north jerseys in a finale finals game. Those jerseys aren’t even going to be here next year and it doesn’t associate with their “main brand”. People are gonna look back at this game and see jerseys that say “north”. No one says “the north won the championship” it’s the raptors. I mean look wise I think they’re fine but it really bends tradition especially for such an important game.

Just replace "north" on it with Toronto and that can be their main red jersey. I like how the white arrow looks.

8 hours ago, pelicanfan said:

I like what the warriors did with wearing their Oakland jerseys with their last game in Oakland. However with the raptors I really wished they wore their regular red jerseys. Not white though because my eyes are still attached to the home white team concept. Anyways it doesn’t make sense to why the raptors would wear their north jerseys in a finale finals game. Those jerseys aren’t even going to be here next year and it doesn’t associate with their “main brand”. People are gonna look back at this game and see jerseys that say “north”. No one says “the north won the championship” it’s the raptors. I mean look wise I think they’re fine but it really bends tradition especially for such an important game.

Still not as bad as the Cavs winning in a scriptless, sleeved, BFBS monstrosity.

On 6/6/2019 at 9:11 AM, j'villejags said:

bHUMIEs.png

Still wish they kept this logo as their primary but that's awesome.

143-1433013_toronto-raptors-alternate-lo

@Conrad. has a pretty good Raptors concept. I think I prefer the red on purple more than the black on purple.