spacer.png

spacer.png

Although the version with black is not bad (it's actually looks good), the first version is better; it just needs a darker, deeper purple. The purple is too bright. It would eliminate the need for black.

Something like:

spacer.png

spacer.png

23 hours ago, Danny said:

Here's the "Lakers" jersey TSN.ca put on Anthony Davis:

uJZEwnf.jpg

Horrible. One wordmark has white backing while the other doesn't 

On 6/6/2019 at 9:11 AM, j'villejags said:

A purple uniform would be nice, but I think it needs more black. 

bHUMIEs.png

Now, that looks like the Toronto Raptors.  I will never get used to the removal of purple.  I understand wanting to grow up from their inaugural look but the colours were great and unique. 

I admire the unique colour scheme, and it would be nice to see Toronto as something other than yet another red and black NBA team, but purple and red just never did it for me. Maybe if they tweaked the shades or colour balance or something. 

I wouldn't mind seeing them adopt a simple blue and white scheme either. Much nicer to look at, fits the city's identity a lot better and shockingly nobody in the NBA uses it. Unfortunately now that they've won while wearing the "Canada's team" colours I don't think they'll change for a very long time. 

On 6/14/2019 at 2:45 PM, EddieJ1984 said:

Just replace "north" on it with Toronto and that can be their main red jersey. I like how the white arrow looks.

I like it too, but that same big chevron on the shorts is overkill. I'd put it smaller on both sides of the legs instead. They should also include black, maybe in place of gray.

On 6/14/2019 at 6:16 PM, -Akronite- said:

Still wish they kept this logo as their primary but that's awesome.

143-1433013_toronto-raptors-alternate-lo

Yeah, that logo is so much superior to the current claw-ball, it's perplexing. Only the circle is totally unnecessary.

On 6/14/2019 at 7:45 AM, EddieJ1984 said:

Just replace "north" on it with Toronto and that can be their main red jersey. I like how the white arrow looks.

I think they should keep the chevrons but put "RAPTORS" on each one. Conveniently, with that design the "T" would be placed right in the middle at the top. They'd be representing their city and nickname at the same time.