kimball

On 7/22/2018 at 1:42 AM, Shadojoker said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBgztWfyFTTKJkFuvnoEJ

u4ay5i0ft6rz7w7fhebh96fe8.gif

Could be using a City Edition version of these? Or current uniform with lighter green?

Definitely not throwbacks cause Conrad already confirmed the 8 teams slated for throwbacks.

No.

The 18/19 Bucks City jersey will be yellow.

Jaguars

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, Conrad. said:
Probably gonna be this guy...

charlotte-hornets-classic-2018.jpg

That green is obnoxiously bright and really detracts from the teal and purple, in my opinion. It was much more muted on the original, which worked better:

johnson_02.jpg?itok=KhpiWpyM

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

2 hours ago, tajmccall said:

i could see a cream jersey for the Bucks.  Yellow would be...a departure.  

Like from any of their branding.  Ever.

Then again there were these last year ...

Utah-Jazz.jpg

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

On 7/26/2018 at 8:38 AM, Teal said:

It's ok. You will eat crow soon enough. It is yellow with "flint" if I remember correctly.

Flint? Is that like a gray color? This is sounding really weird, in an awful way.

23 hours ago, kimball said:

Then again there were these last year ...

Utah-Jazz.jpg

Those Utah uniforms were based off local scenery, namely, a desert mountain sunset. Maybe the Bucks' rumored yellowish uniforms are based on the color of a generic American lager, or the exposed belly of an overweight Caucasian fan.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

44 minutes ago, whitedawg22 said:

Those Utah uniforms were based off local scenery, namely, a desert mountain sunset. Maybe the Bucks' rumored yellowish uniforms are based on the color of a generic American lager, or the exposed belly of an overweight Caucasian fan.

Probably the latter.

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

Archived