kimball

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, BJ Sands said:

The Grizz should've changed their name when they moved.

In today's NBA the Memphis Express would have been welcomed with open arms.

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

I can now safely say that this rebrand is a fail. While the lakers only had one thing wrong with their new look(black stripes), I dont like anything about the grizzlies new look except for the new statement uniforms. Dont even get me started on that court.

Had a thought ...

I would bet anyone that within the next 1-2 years we'll see alternate courts themed in arena sponsored colors, logos, etc. I can just see a FedEx themed court for the Grizzlies in orange and purple. Hell, I can see that happening this year.

Why would the NBA say no to this kind of advertising? It really is just the next step toward bigger ads or sponsor themed jerseys? Orange and purple Grizzlies jerseys?

Okay, maybe I'm just overreacting ... but, I don't feel like that's all out of the realm of possibility.

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

1 hour ago, kimball said:

Had a thought ...

I would bet anyone that within the next 1-2 years we'll see alternate courts themed in arena sponsored colors, logos, etc. I can just see a FedEx themed court for the Grizzlies in orange and purple. Hell, I can see that happening this year.

Why would the NBA say no to this kind of advertising? It really is just the next step toward bigger ads or sponsor themed jerseys? Orange and purple Grizzlies jerseys?

Okay, maybe I'm just overreacting ... but, I don't feel like that's all out of the realm of possibility.

Why would you throw them these ideas?

1 hour ago, truepg said:

Why would you throw them these ideas?

You know they've already been plotting the whole thing. THE WHOLE THING! JUST WAIT!

a-foil-hat-actually-amplifies-some-radio

kimball banner.png

Archived