Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, Placebo said:

I don't really care to be honest  

 

You seem approximately 0% reliable

I don't care what you think. At all.

 

Let's steer back on topic.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/11/2018 at 8:16 PM, scouserduke said:

We're in luck -- it's photoshop

 

 Why we're in luck? No one love this uniform?

o8jKOCF.jpg

 

Now when satin fabrics are not using anymore, It would look a lot better than then (check swingman version from that times to compare).

 

On 9/12/2018 at 12:41 AM, Teal said:

 

692gaw.jpg

 

 

Still CNY? I understand Yao legacy, but try with something different.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, WSU151 said:

 

Why was it a five year deal when the NBA only had two more years with adidas?

It was a five year licensing deal for the "Hickory" name and colors with the movie studio that created Hoosiers.  I don't believe the uniform manufacturer comes into play with regards to that deal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, pepis21 said:

 

 Why we're in luck? No one love this uniform?

o8jKOCF.jpg

 

Now when satin fabrics are not using anymore, It would look a lot better than then (check swingman version from that times to compare).

 

 

Still CNY? I understand Yao legacy, but try with something different.

I would not worry about those too much, I doubt they will ever exist outside this thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Teal said:

None of your business.

 

Well it is a valid question, especially when you provide a graphic that includes a misspelling. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, kimball said:

 

Well it is a valid question, especially when you provide a graphic that includes a misspelling. 

Why do people always attack Teal's credibility.  If memory serves me right, he's been right on more than a couple things.  If he keeps getting attacked every time he posts something why would he ever give us any info?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, St Louis Cardinals said:

Why do people always attack Teal's credibility.  If memory serves me right, he's been right on more than a couple things.  If he keeps getting attacked every time he posts something why would he ever give us any info?

He spelled it ""Oaklahoma"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ChadR11 said:

It was a five year licensing deal for the "Hickory" name and colors with the movie studio that created Hoosiers.  I don't believe the uniform manufacturer comes into play with regards to that deal.

 

Yeah - I do remember that now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Placebo said:

He spelled it ""Oaklahoma"

 

While that certainly puts the credibility of the images into questions, it's not completely farfetched.

 

Nike has a history of being mistake-prone in their mockup images, and it's possible that the junior designer that put those mockups together left a typo in it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/6/2018 at 4:06 AM, Old School Fool said:

The uniform selection in NBA 2K19 is incredible. Alot of gems and rarities that I wasn't expecting.

 

 

Lakers home 48-58 needs to be brought back for a year. Plain, but clean.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Placebo said:

I would not worry about those too much, I doubt they will ever exist outside this thread.

 

Maybe yes, maybe no, but after last season Rockets "City" jersey which was lazy as :censored: I wouldn't be surprised if they continue this trend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Houston has been cultivating the market in China ever since and after they had Yao. I don’t expect that to cease any time soon.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, pepis21 said:

 

 Why we're in luck? No one love this uniform?

o8jKOCF.jpg

 

Now when satin fabrics are not using anymore, It would look a lot better than then (check swingman version from that times to compare).

 

 

Still CNY? I understand Yao legacy, but try with something different.

 

I really enjoyed those uniforms. They were pretty unique for their time. It's a shame they only wore them once that season. I would've wanted to see them worn against some other teams.

 

Honestly, I wouldn't have minded the Magic adopting an alt similar to this using their 1999-2003 uniform template since silver has been a pretty big part of their identity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Satomiblood said:

 

I really enjoyed those uniforms. They were pretty unique for their time. It's a shame they only wore them once that season. I would've wanted to see them worn against some other teams.

 

Honestly, I wouldn't have minded the Magic adopting an alt similar to this using their 1999-2003 uniform template since silver has been a pretty big part of their identity.

 

I liked them too, my biggest issue with them was the size of the MAVERICKS font. If it mirror the home and away DALLAS script I think it would be have stellar.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, kimball said:

 

I liked them too, my biggest issue with them was the size of the MAVERICKS font. If it mirror the home and away DALLAS script I think it would be have stellar.

 

I agree that they would've looked better in the DALLAS road uniform template.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/10/2018 at 5:35 PM, bowld said:

Thunder City uni??

 

 

DmwnpGtVsAYd20h.jpg:large

 

These have the potential to be awesome.  I hope the sublimated design on the jersey isn't too much of an eyesore.  Will have to wait and see how that looks.  Overall, great colors, great design on the shorts.  I wouldn't want that logo to be their primary though, personally.  A little too 80's video gamey for my taste.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now we just need a cool Native American inspired "Thunder" logo and this franchise may finally be on it's way to having a non=generic identity. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.