kimball

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, walkerws said:

I believe it was kind of a salute/ clap back after Kyrie left. 

Also, I saw this at work yesterday: 

"The Wingfoots, which were founded in 1918 to test rubber in the soles of athletic shoes, went on to become a founding member of the National Basketball League (NBL), a precursor league to today’s NBA, and won the NBL Championship in 1937. Tapping into Goodyear’s long-standing basketball heritage and leveraging its sponsorship with the Cleveland Cavaliers, Goodyear’s celebration during the 2018-19 NBA season will feature the creation of a basketball throwback jersey – dating further back than any other – and two pieces of basketball-themed tire art that will be displayed at the Cavaliers home court at Quicken Loans Arena." 

20181017_basketball_body320181017_basketball_body1

Colors on this should be flipped based on this leak, shouldn't they?

NBA-New-Uniforms-Colours-City-Earned-201

2 hours ago, upperV03 said:

Looks like we have a leak of the Warriors’ new City jersey:

Dp2WryMUUAAS0A4?format=jpg

Okay, that's gorgeous. GORGEOUS. And, what bridge is that suppose to be? Golden Gate? Bay Bridge?

SIDE NOTE: With the Warriors moving to SF next year, do you think we'll see a modern take on a 'THE CITY' jersey? ?

2 hours ago, Conrad. said:

Obviously I'll have to wait to fully judge the jersey when I see the whole thing, but ... it has potential. I just hope they have a matching court like the Jazz, Kings and Heat have with their City Jerseys. 

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

Leaks and Peeks at New Warriors, Pistons, Bulls Uniforms

October 19, 2018 - 18:53 PM

Hey NBA, Nike… I recommend you just unveil these things already. Two new leaks and a sneak peek that showed a little more than they hoped gave us early looks at three more new “City Edition” uniforms today, this follows […]

Read More...

The Pistons jersey is horrible, lacking in any kind of creativity or imagination.  The Bulls jersey appears to be a black version of last year's city edition jersey with minor changes.  While I liked the Warriors' Dragon city edition from last year, I like that this year's didn't add as many extraneous colors to the color palette.

Pistons - bad design with terrible connectivity to the team and city, looks like a terrible Memphis alt

Warriors - agreed on both liking the previous dragon uniform and disliking the extra colors, this year is a big winner in my book (shame that it'll last this season probably and then get filed under extra jersey #487)

Bulls - the Chicago flag is a great design to draw inspiration from, can't blame 'em for using it again

16 hours ago, jp1409 said:

Grey cheetah sleeve and red kicks with a gold Lakers uniform? Anyone still think letting these guys wear anything was a great idea? This looks absolutely horrible...

LeBron wore tons of different color kicks before the rule was even in play, just look at his LeBron Watch series last year as an example. People are still gonna wear team color kicks, y’all are just noticing it now because they aren’t getting fines anymore. 

PJ Tucker wore Red October Yeezy 2s with the Orange Phoenix jerseys. People absolutely didn’t care about the petty fine, they have always worn what they want. 

1 hour ago, Webfooter said:

The Pistons jersey is horrible, lacking in any kind of creativity or imagination.  The Bulls jersey appears to be a black version of last year's city edition jersey with minor changes.  While I liked the Warriors' Dragon city edition from last year, I like that this year's didn't add as many extraneous colors to the color palette.

I don't get why the Pistons don't go with the Bad Boys skull logo on a black jersey. That would sell like crazy but instead they seem content to do boring alternate jerseys that don't really resonate all that well with anyone.

According to LockerVision, we’re getting this gorgeous throwback matchup tonight in Orlando:

ORL_HCE_1_1.jpg

CHA_HCE_1_1.jpg

If only this game was in Charlotte so we could get the full throwback effect with the court as well. This should still be a really fun looking game, though.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Wingfoots isn't too much different than the old ACME Packers, in a way, right?

Players wearing different color shoes doesn't bother me at all. It's fine. And also kind of cool.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Detroit-Pistons-City-Uniform-Leak-2019-N

Golden-State-Warriors-Leak-City-2019-New

Chicago-Bulls-City-Uniform-New-2019-590x

Now we can bitch and moan over them with the proper pictures in the post.

Well, except that Warriors' jersey, I love that look!

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

Archived