kimball

Thanks @FinsUp1214.

At least one of them should be the classic purple or the reverse yellows, but neither of them are.

Both of them are fashion jerseys consisting of flavor-of-the-month trends, both with BFBS. Because they ditched the classic purple, I have to agree that both of these are trash replacements for the road jersey.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Shadojoker said:

w620-c978dcdc1b0ba65c7271bba4e3766d52.jp

Hold my beer

What? That's like the very ideal of a home and road set. People don't like the OKC identity overall, but is there really a groundswell for home v road?

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

2 hours ago, habsfan1 said:

The new Lakers home: ???

The new Lakers road: ???

I can't remember the last time two uniforms from one new h&r set each received such polarizing receptions.

Closest I can think of off the top of my head is the current Nashville Predators set. Everybody hated the home while generally liking (or at least preferring) the road.

2 hours ago, Shadojoker said:

w620-c978dcdc1b0ba65c7271bba4e3766d52.jp

Hold my beer

Wrong answer.

Their uniforms are meh, okay at best. But there's no home vs road issue. ?

OKC it's their logo that's trash. Neither of their uniforms get as much criticism as their logo.

28 minutes ago, mafiaman said:

I’m not sure I’m diggin’ the 2018 jersey paired with 1987 shorts though...

The old ones were better. The new ones have a better cut. A combo of both would be perfect.

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

18 minutes ago, j'villejags said:

Possibly Minnesota's 'City' edition --

tNNs0oI.jpg

Wasn't sure if it was real, but if you look closely, you can see Minnesota's 'City' set appears to be dark purple on that chart. 

NBA-New-Uniforms-Colours-City-Earned-201

That has to be a tribute to Prince. That the the Purple Rain font

Go A's!

29 minutes ago, j'villejags said:

Possibly Minnesota's 'City' edition --

tNNs0oI.jpg

Wasn't sure if it was real, but if you look closely, you can see Minnesota's 'City' set appears to be dark purple on that chart. 

NBA-New-Uniforms-Colours-City-Earned-201

It's legit and it's simply beautiful.

Jaguars

Archived