Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, j'villejags said:

Possibly Minnesota's 'City' edition --


tNNs0oI.jpg

Wasn't sure if it was real, but if you look closely, you can see Minnesota's 'City' set appears to be dark purple on that chart. 

 

NBA-New-Uniforms-Colours-City-Earned-201

 

If this was Royal Blue and Kelly Green, akin to the T-Wolves 1989-1996 set, it would be a perfect new Uniform, unlike our current Nike "Seahawk" Unispic1600.KevinGarnett_01.jpg

Also, found this on the Timberwolves Subreddit, might not be legitimate though.

Pants:

4h2vmil8ktt11.jpg

Collar Area:

2qdmzjo.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Leak: T-Wolves Honour Prince With New Uniform

October 23, 2018 - 00:32 AM

I never meant to cause you any sorrow, I never meant to cause you any pain… I only wanted to see an NBA uniform leak again. Today it was the Minnesota Timberwolves with their apparent tribute to Minneapolis-native musician/songwriter Prince, […]

Read More...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, simtek34 said:

If this was Royal Blue and Kelly Green, akin to the T-Wolves 1989-1996 set, it would be a perfect new Uniform, unlike our current Nike "Seahawk" Unispic1600.KevinGarnett_01.jpg

Also, found this on the Timberwolves Subreddit, might not be legitimate though.

Pants:

4h2vmil8ktt11.jpg

Collar Area:

2qdmzjo.jpg

Love the MPLS on the shorts. So much better than last year's.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, simtek34 said:

If this was Royal Blue and Kelly Green, akin to the T-Wolves 1989-1996 set, it would be a perfect new Uniform, unlike our current Nike "Seahawk" Unis

Also, found this on the Timberwolves Subreddit, might not be legitimate though.

Pants:

Collar Area:

2qdmzjo.jpg

 

Another Purple Rain reference on the shoulder. 

 

bal-senator-theatre-to-screen-purple-rai

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He's been dead for two and a half years, your window is closed, and don't give his legacy Timberwolves Stink. Go away.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, the admiral said:

He's been dead for two and a half years, your window is closed, and don't give his legacy Timberwolves Stink. Go away.

You mean the Capital One stink? At least he was a Wolves fan, and very close with Kevin Garnett's brother in-law.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SCL said:

You mean the Capital One stink? At least he was a Wolves fan, and very close with Kevin Garnett's brother in-law.

 

I guess this is bound to cause some con-tro-ver-sy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm a fan! They look horrible as hell but I like the gimmick! Minnesota freaking loves Prince. Apropos that First Ave (lots of Prince ties to that music venue) is right across the street from the Target Center

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What they really should be doing is a Replacements-themed jersey in honor of all their players hating each other and wanting to quit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, the admiral said:

What they really should be doing is a Replacements-themed jersey in honor of all their players hating each other and wanting to quit.

legitimately made me laugh out loud.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, the admiral said:

He's been dead for two and a half years, your window is closed, and don't give his legacy Timberwolves Stink. Go away.

 

Heck, even the Wild stopped using “Let’s Go Crazy” as their goal song.

 

Since there’s apparently no statute of limitations on honoring Minnesota-born musicians, maybe the Wolves should have a rainbow uniform with ruby-red shoes to honor Judy Garland. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Mingjai said:

there’s apparently no statute of limitations on honoring Minnesota-born musicians

 

Will there still be a clown in the sky...for...me?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey, Tiny Tim is buried in Minneapolis, they could honor him next! I’m thinking his Budweiser coat pattern* subliminated from jersey to shorts and the whole team can come out of the tunnel to “Livin’ in the Sunlight”. Then Thibs can wear a long curly haired wig and pace around with a Ukelele. 

 

*I mean c’mon, this with “Wolves” plastered on the front would SELL:

 

1388_1018840595.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's funny how the guy who did not want his name profited off of and was very secretive when alive is now having his name become a marketing ploy all over. Shame. The design is alright tho

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.