kimball

1 hour ago, Bucfan56 said:

I’ll take a Del The Funky Homosapien tribute jersey, thanks. 

You know what? It would be cool if there was a Warriors jersey but the front is the Hieroglyphics logo instead. People would be on that.

EDIT: Looks like that was already done.

hiero-golden-state-warriors-tee.png

bSLCtu2.png

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, L10nheart404 said:

He was actually all-county or all-region in high school.  Some  of you guys  gotta do a little more research into history.  

Sorry Professor, I’ll study harder for the exam next time I promise!

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

1 hour ago, pepis21 said:

So they're the Grizzlies? 

SIDE NOTE: I reaaaaaaaaally want a Mavs' or really any Texas team to have a jersey model after one of these ...

$_35.JPG?set_id=8800005007

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

41 minutes ago, kimball said:

So they're the Grizzlies? 

SIDE NOTE: I reaaaaaaaaally want a Mavs' or really any Texas team to have a jersey model after one of these ...

$_35.JPG?set_id=8800005007

What does this have to do with Texas? I’ve seen the old style ranchers shirts but nothing like this.

1 minute ago, dont care said:

What does this have to do with Texas? I’ve seen the old style ranchers shirts but nothing like this.

Really? The whole cowboy culture? I've seen a lot of these at square dances, Garth Brooks concerts, etc., etc. 

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

3 hours ago, kimball said:

Really? The whole cowboy culture? I've seen a lot of these at square dances, Garth Brooks concerts, etc., etc. 

The Calgary Flames already attempted an homage to those types of shirts with their previous alternates. Alberta is basically the Texas of Canada.

flames1.jpg

18 minutes ago, CaliforniaGlowin said:

Is this real? this looks like a knockoff. the pink on the stripe versus the number doesn't match, unless that's lighting.

This is cool but I like the white better.

Hard to perfectly match colors across different materials. I also think that’s the replica version (forget what Nike calls it) with the cheaper tackle twill numbers and word marks with the colors screen printed on.

29 minutes ago, VandyDelphia Mike said:
In this post, mixed among previously confirmed leaks, are Sixer and Pelican leaks previously unseen.  Like 'em both!

None of them are bad. I wonder, what is happening on the left shoulder of the OKC jersey?

New Uniforms Leak for Sixers, Pelicans

October 29, 2018 - 14:01 PM

It’s Monday, so… here’s your NBA City Uniform leak review. This morning we have two new uniforms – posted to Instagram by user Talk Sole – showing the designs of both the New Orleans Pelicans and Philadelphia 76ers, as well […]

Read More...

Archived