kimball

Sixers jersey looks like simulated heather gray.  If Nike can do that on their basketball jerseys, maybe they can introduce that to MLB when (if?) they take that over in a year or two (that is still happening... right?)

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, KillWIll said:

Looks like the Sun's city uniforms have been leaked as well. Looks like a homage to the 90's away uniform in some way.

I like it, I really like it. Btw they using the same graphic like on 13/14 Noche Latina jerseys.

4r2eer.png

2 hours ago, Teal said:

Your lame attempt to prove me wrong is not working. Read Nike’s official colour names once’s they are released. 

Sooooo ... kinda like this? 

sherwin-williams-indigo-paint-color.jpg

I'd laugh it was inspired by Levi jeans. 

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

53 minutes ago, B-Rich said:

So, this jersey basically mimics the ubiquitous local Perlis brand rugby shirts that all the white folks wear uptown at Mardi Gras time (especially college and teen-age girls):

mardi+shirt.jpgm_573e4d2d5a49d0ddb6000e1a.jpgmg2_1.jpg

(and yes, I do have one in my closet).

They will sell like hotcakes...

Oooooh, okay, that's cool.

And, don't you mean BABYCAKES?

1 hour ago, KillWIll said:

Looks like the Sun's city uniforms have been leaked as well. Looks like a homage to the 90's away uniform in some way.

Egags, those are VERY overwhelmingly underwhelming. Probably a bit better than last year's City Jerseys with the orange and subtle design elements on the numbers and trim.  

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

1 hour ago, KillWIll said:

I think it would look way better if the trim was actually black (like the 90s set) with the pattern on it.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

On 10/27/2018 at 2:37 PM, dont care said:

Really padding your post count I see

Thanks for noticing.  ?

Actually, the slow leak of of the NBA jerseys over the last little while has really become a sleep fest.  It's a lame way to do it and it is literally in season for this yr's jersey.  Lame.  They should have had a player from each team all be in one spot to have a presser with each one coming out one at a time to model the jersey like teams do with their new set reveals.  Actually, what could have been more news worthy would be a celebrity fan.  Spike Lee comes out in the Knick Uni, Kid Rock in the Piston Uni, Crazy Jack in the Lakers uni and of course Drake for the Raptors.  It would get even non NBA fans into it. That'd be kinda fun.  This leaking pipe we have with the NBA and Nike is just chaos and wastes a good opportunity for the league.

2 hours ago, grubstreet said:

Whats up with that Laker garment peeking in to the NOLA shot? Looks like the old black and gold Hollywood Nights/Mamba colorway, which I actually miss given the new city set.

Now that you mention it, it looks like the same jersey is peeking into the upper right hand corner of the Sixers shot too

YVRMUBj.png

Love the use of double purple. Definitely brings out the contrasting brightness of the Orange. That uniform looks better than their current set. NOB/Wordmark/Numbers all match. Only thing is to remove the "Los" and you got a great home uni there. 

8 hours ago, Teal said:

Your lame attempt to prove me wrong is not working. Read Nike’s official colour names once’s they are released. 

Did he tough a soft spot? I think he was legitimately wondering what “indigo storm” was, or atleast what it was close to

9 hours ago, Teal said:

????

Wasn’t doing anything of the sort. Quite the opposite actually, I was pointing out how you had given us info on this unique color months ago.

Not everyone is out to get you. I’ve pointed out multiple times how your info has proven to be real. Carry yourself how you want to carry yourself, though. 

34 minutes ago, eRay said:

????

Wasn’t doing anything of the sort. Quite the opposite actually, I was pointing out how you had given us info on this unique color months ago.

Not everyone is out to get you. I’ve pointed out multiple times how your info has proven to be real. Carry yourself how you want to carry yourself, though. 

Sorry for the confusion. I appreciate the kindness. Thank you. 

Jaguars

17 hours ago, B-Rich said:

So, this jersey basically mimics the ubiquitous local Perlis brand rugby shirts that all the hopelessly white folks wear uptown at Mardi Gras time (especially college and teen-age girls):

(and yes, I do have one in my closet).

They will sell like hotcakes...

MOD EDIT

7 hours ago, Around the Horn said:

Whoever it was on here who guessed that Boston's city uniform would be based off of the Bird era warmups, come collect your prize

It was @Conrad. 

Who have been strangely quiet during these leaks. I know he's seen them all. He usually knows A LOT but maybe he has been "advised" to only comment so much on it.

When he does though it's like cryptic clues like Scooby Doo.

shado_logo.gif

21 hours ago, DC in Da House w/o a Doubt said:

I can live with the Pelicans here, but the Sixer one is horrendous

Philadelphia-76ers-Sixers-City-Jersey-Leak-2019-590x461.jpg

I’ve seen some dumb jerseys in my day, but this one might just take the cake.  Well, until that striped purple and black abomination that is the Lakers new jersey makes its court debut...

Archived