6 minutes ago, Pharos04 said:

Do the blue shorts not have the DC logo?

It’s on the waistband:

ff_3004732alt1_full.jpg&w=900

GEICO Camel, your thoughts?

2 hours ago, Digby said:

That's absolutely outstanding. Paying tribute to nighttime, which as we know is unique to DC. 

fwiw DC is getting a "night mayor"(!)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/people-are-excited-about-it-applicants-vie-to-become-dcs-first-director-of-nightlife/2018/10/18/b070d67a-d21c-11e8-83d6-291fcead2ab1_story.html?utm_term=.9eea8f4a79c5

8 minutes ago, DC in Da House w/o a Doubt said:

To regulate the noise in *checks notes* the late night falafel spots on DC's busiest street?

With the Wizards "City" uniforms, I think only 4 teams have not had a black jersey, or have black as a major part of their branding.

Nuggets, Pacers, Pelicans and Thunder.

Amazing.

No wonder the NBA got rid of the home/away designation.  I didn't realize some teams would be wearing their alternates a quarter of the season.  It's getting out of hand.  

3 hours ago, WSU151 said:

Wut? Wizards have been to the playoffs four out the last five years.

Winning compared to the Caps. Who have won the Stanley Cup. The Wizards have won nothing in 40 years.

1 hour ago, VDizzle12 said:

With the Wizards "City" uniforms, I think only 4 teams have not had a black jersey, or have black as a major part of their branding.

Nuggets, Pacers, Pelicans and Thunder.

Amazing.

Isn't black one of the Thunder's main colors?  It's in the stripes.

11 minutes ago, CaliforniaGlowin said:

Isn't black one of the Thunder's main colors?  It's in the stripes.

I think it's a dark navy. I guess we could say that last season's "city" jerseys had a really dark (almost black) at the top of the gradient.

2 hours ago, DG_Now said:

Winning compared to the Caps. Who have won the Stanley Cup. The Wizards have won nothing in 40 years.

If they've won nothing, I'm not sure why it'd make sense to go back to colors they won nothing in. They've had decent success in the new navy/red/white identity.

1 minute ago, WSU151 said:

If they've won nothing, I'm not sure why it'd make sense to go back to colors they won nothing in.

51 minutes ago, DG_Now said:

Lol well they aren’t changing anytime soon, no matter how many times you re-post your argument

That Sixers City uniform looks terrible in NBA 2K19. They did not know how to make it look like a heather material. This is the thing about wacky uniform ideas, you should always make sure that it can translate to anything else.

2AJzT1z.png

I don't know, I just think that DC/Washington teams should be red,white and blue. Of course, that would take away one of the classic unis in the NFL. I'm contradicting myself but the 2002 throwbacks were beautiful and make a white version of those , you have a winner. If you need a name change(because of PC), it could be the Washington Warriors(ain't nothing wrong with a spear on the helmet.

7 hours ago, upperV03 said:

It’s on the waistband:

ff_3004732alt1_full.jpg&w=900

The wizards navy blue uniforms are my favorite out of their set. I just get mad wondering why the red and white unis couldn't have had that same design upon the rebrand a few years ago.

Aparently LockerVision was wrong about the Warriors classic court logo. It showed that it was going to be the Run-TMC era logo but that's not what it is.

5MaJw8K.jpg]

5 hours ago, Old School Fool said:

That Sixers City uniform looks terrible in NBA 2K19. They did not know how to make it look like a heather material. This is the thing about wacky uniform ideas, you should always make sure that it can translate to anything else.

2AJzT1z.png

This sums up the effort 2k puts into its yearly releases nowadays.