kimball

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, crashcarson15 said:

I can vibe with those. It's a little quirky and out-there, but that's what these jerseys should be for.

I'd also be cool with a move back to blue and orange, I think?

No, it wouldn't be cool. The Cavaliers were originally wine & gold. Orange & blue was the Gund brothers attempt to distance them from the awful Ted Stepien era. Us old time Cavs fans were thrilled when they returned to wine & gold.

2 hours ago, DG_Now said:

That Cleveland uniform is lovely. Maybe going back to blue/orange could be a nice way to detach from the LeBron era.

Why? The Cavaliers spent their first 13 seasons wearing wine & gold. Long before either LeBron James era. Leave the orange & blue to the Knicks.

Clevelandcavaliersfirstlogo.gif Cleveland Cavaliers Curent Logo.png Cavs New Logo 2017-18.jpg

8 minutes ago, TheFallenHaveRisen said:

This may be a hot take but it's the hill I'll die on, Sacramento should adopt that powder blue & red scheme full time, purple & silver while unique just doesn't look good for them IMO

I can't keep up with what NBA team looks like what on any given day, but I think the Kings could own the powder blue/red look. 

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Raptors, Clippers Unveil New City Edition Uniforms

November 9, 2018 - 01:34 AM

Tonight, the Los Angeles Clippers and Toronto Raptors both unveiled their new City Edition uniforms; this just mere minutes after the Chicago Blackhawks unveiled their Winter Classic uniform. It’s been a busy few days here, I’d kinda like to rest. Starting […]

Read More...

2 hours ago, TheFallenHaveRisen said:

This may be a hot take but it's the hill I'll die on, Sacramento should adopt that powder blue & red scheme full time, purple & silver while unique just doesn't look good for them IMO

I half agree with you. I think they should pair the 1994-current purple with the '80s powder blue. Maybe red trim.

Lakers Unveil Magic Johnson Tribute Uniforms

November 9, 2018 - 03:39 AM

The Los Angeles Lakers tonight officially unveiled their new “City Edition” uniforms four weeks after they first leaked out. For their “City Edition” series, instead of focusing on L.A., the Lakers have chosen to instead honour important players in their franchise’s history, […]

Read More...

7 hours ago, SportsLogos.Net News said:

Studio Stories: Hawks City Uniform Embraces Gold for 50th

November 8, 2018 - 21:42 PM

Atlanta-Hawks-New-City-Edition-Uniform.jpg

For the Atlanta Hawks, 50 equates to gold. From its 50th anniversary logo, first-ever secondary court design or the debut of Atlanta’s City Edition NBA uniform, Atlanta embraces all things gold. And, well, black. “Knowing this is our golden celebration,” […]

Read More...

I really would like to see what these would look like in traditional Hawks colors. I always said I liked the idea of the triangle pattern, but not the execution. Like it’s good branding, just it being all over the jersey is overkill. Having a hawk wing on the side with a better pattern is just so much nicer.

Archived