College Football uniforms- 2018

FightingGoldenDevil

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, Tracy MidGrady said:

...DlBB3MsXcAARVMf?format=jpg&name=origDlA8hJqWwAA0bnx?format=jpg&name=origad1941de-7860-427b-bbfb-6a8ee3d493e6-jpe

Parley jerseys

I actually like the number detailing, but a plain uniform with block numbers and sleeve caps is pretty meh. It's a lot like their current look, except less interesting.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

11 minutes ago, Clintau24 said:

I hate that we haven't seen more than these photos, but I don't understand it. What is the connection to parley? To the LSU game? To Dallas? What am I missing here?

News to me, I guess they're made from recycled plastic

https://www.adidas.com/us/parley

90758391980.gif

13 minutes ago, LETSGOBLUEBEATMSU said:

DlDhgMLUcAAFa6F.jpg

UM_PARLEY_ASSETS_uni_detail_Images_11.jp

DlDhgLsUYAEfIUW.jpg

As far as one-off uniforms go, especially from Adidas, these are pretty solid. That number treatment is pretty unique, but the rest of the jersey is nothing special and not a huge change from their regular set.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

12 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

As far as one-off uniforms go, especially from Adidas, these are pretty solid. That number treatment is pretty unique, but the rest of the jersey is nothing special and not a huge change from their regular set.

The detailing on the number is similar to the design used on the Parley Ultraboosts and other adidas Parley shoes:

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0408/9909/products/Adidas_Originals_Ultraboost_Parley_-_Carbon-Carbon-Blue-CG3673-2_1024x1024.jpg

https://2app.kicksonfire.com/kofapp/upload/events_master_images/ipad_c47401300e0441a59cb1d901f91fe34f58fd3e0a73d82.jpg

The press release almost reads like a Nike presser: https://news.adidas.com/US/Latest-News/university-of-miami-football-and-adidas-unveil-special-edition-2018-uniforms-featuring-parley-materi/s/4639c19b-5c55-4b23-97da-86082009b627

Almost, because some of it is actually interesting and not entirely BS marketing speak.

Then this paragraph

The jersey sleeve caps and the stripes white pants feature a wave print that fuses Miami’s signature dark green with the EQT green colorway that adidas x Parley has become synonymous with. Subliminal tonal palm trees on the sides of the jersey pay homage to South Floridian landscapes and the environment that enriches the biodiverse local ecosystem. The literal thread tying the Miami jersey to Parley is continued in a green stitched pattern within the white block numbers.

We aren't given images of the sides of the jerseys to see the palm trees. 

But, it all goes back to help the university. Yay marketing campaigns!

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

As a fan of the team, I like them. If Miami is going to do a one-off alternate it should be something that it is similar to their regular look and will have people still recognize them as Miami. It's much better than these....

Image result for miami 305 ice uniforms Image result for miami 305 ice uniforms black

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

1 hour ago, cajunaggie08 said:

The Cactus Bowl is now the Cheez-it Bowl

Cheez-It-Bowl-4C-Distressed.png

This is going to get my wife's attention.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Archived