College Football uniforms- 2018

FightingGoldenDevil

Shameless plug: Over on my site, I published the comprehensive listing of every CFB uniform from the summer (up until last night). 125+ teams are included, which goes all the way down to Division 3 teams. Hope you enjoy.

college football cfb ncaa uniform 2018 new nike adidas under armour

http://auburnuniforms.com/2018/08/21/2018-ncaa-football-uniforms-recap/

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, TenaciousG said:

The Parley uniforms look like they are better quality than Adidas’ regular uniforms

I wonder if they'll have the same ripping issues some of the soccer unis have had. At least the numbers should still be legible if it rains. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

36 minutes ago, Clintau24 said:

Shameless plug: Over on my site, I published the comprehensive listing of every CFB uniform from the summer (up until last night). 125+ teams are included, which goes all the way down to Division 3 teams. Hope you enjoy.

I didn't realize Memphis went away from their dark gray helmets to a lighter gray. The dark gray set was pretty phenomenal, though most charcoal/anthracite unis seem overplayed.

Maryland's uniforms will look a lot better (taking "Maryland" off the back of the helmet is definitely an upgrade). Ohio's change is good, but the classic white/green/white always looks good. The changes for Georgetown and Penn are pretty cool. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

41 minutes ago, Clintau24 said:

Thanks for this, it's given me a couple ideas for concepts already.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

56 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

Another look at the new Oregon uniforms together:

DlItqW-VAAEbJjc?format=jpg

Man, those are just wretched.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Washington did update templates even though it is their last year with Nike. And I believe this scrimmage is the last we will see of the chrome helmets because of the addition of so many Vicis helmets. 

205958_Spring_Preview_32-780x537.jpg

17+Fiest+Bowl_sig.png

7 hours ago, BenjiJ said:

Washington did update templates even though it is their last year with Nike. And I believe this scrimmage is the last we will see of the chrome helmets because of the addition of so many Vicis helmets. 

Interesting to see that they kept the iconic jaws of husky stadium on the jerseys

8 hours ago, Clintau24 said:

Thank you for reminding me that PJ Fleck is most interested in growing his own brand above all.

12 hours ago, BenjiJ said:

Their continued support of the spokes of the Sooner Schooner is inspiring, to say the least.

20 hours ago, upperV03 said:

Another look at the new Oregon uniforms together:

DlItqW-VAAEbJjc?format=jpg

I'm all for getting rid of "belly numbers" but this is a big much. 

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

7 minutes ago, graydon said:

DlOyviGV4AA2vsB.jpg

New on left

I was hoping the new one was on the right.

Adding "49ers" just adds clutter. And both helmets could definitely use a stripe or three.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

On 8/21/2018 at 11:57 AM, Clintau24 said:

bless up

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Archived