College Football uniforms- 2018

FightingGoldenDevil

4 hours ago, Clintau24 said:

Sticking it to PJ Fleck. Don't let him pick uniform choices! Way to go New Mexico State. "Shipping errors," I think not!

Oh you mean their best jersey? Great.

I still can't believe how little Gold is on the Maroon jersey.

I'd bet a wheat penny they wear the Gold Chrome lids, though.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, jmac11281 said:

Their slogan is #dosomething. Yeah, do something with that horrible uniform combination, like never wear it again. 

Do Something is a Taggart thing...he did it at USF and Oregon too....much like row the boat and Fleck.

MJ Cunningham, an Oregon defensive lineman, showed off his game-ready yellow helmet on his Instagram story a little while ago:

CKhszUd.jpg

This basically confirms that they’ll be wearing the yellow helmets and going all-yellow on Saturday. The EQ staff is likely prepping the yellow helmets for the players to wear in their walk through practice tomorrow. I suspect more players will show off their game-ready helmets on their Instagram stories either later today or early tomorrow.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

2 hours ago, Red Wolf said:

I really don't like the angry wave character on Tulane's helmets. I think it's a fun, wacky little character for t-shirts and merch, but just doesn't work at all for me as primary athletic logo. I assume it's their main logo now since it's at center court, though I don't know if they use it on the football field. I'm also not fond of their light blue jerseys. Maybe it's just the design, or the way that color works with green that makes me want it permanently relegated to a secondary color at all times.

I completely disagree. Being a native New Orleanian, the Angry Wave is the most iconic logo they've ever had. I welcome all things Angry Wave. And, yes, they've replaced the wave T logo at midfield with the angry wave.

Yulman_Stadium_Aerials_3_June_2017.jpg?w

gYH2mW9.png

2 minutes ago, GeauxColonels said:

I completely disagree. Being a native New Orleanian, the Angry Wave is the most iconic logo they've ever had. I welcome all things Angry Wave. And, yes, they've replaced the wave T logo at midfield with the angry wave.

[image was here]

If I have to fight a handicap match, then so be it.

32 minutes ago, GeauxColonels said:

I kinda liked the Wave T.

#DTWD #GoJaguars

1 hour ago, GeauxColonels said:

Love it

1 hour ago, tron1013 said:

All three 2018 South Carolina helmets for reference:

Dly-v9DX0Asy64E?format=jpg&name=large

“Can I copy your homework?”

“Yeah, just change it a little so we don’t get caught by the teacher”

cArPU61.jpg

19 hours ago, nuordr said:

I prefer this logo myself: 

tulane_cv6.png

That has a lot of potential, but the stripe is too blocky. It looks like toothpaste. The current T with a wave washing over it is a fine logo, but if they wanted to go in this direction, they should do something with more flow.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

It wasn’t long ago that TCU had one of the more interesting non-traditional uniform sets. They’ve since taken a nosedive with this constant chrome + frogskin pattern + gfgs crap. I really hope they’ll come to their senses sooner than later. 

Midway.png

Archived