FightingGoldenDevil

College Football uniforms- 2018

I was gonna type a long post about the ice wolf pack and the canes wearing dolphins colors, but I’m gonna just reiterate that I really hate Adidas aesthetics on football uniforms.

2 minutes ago, pianoknight said:

So this happened... 

qs3fmjt3fvj11.jpg

That makes two years in a row!

This was last year...

CrTkUxlUsAA0-VE.jpg

Aight, I usually don't feel strongly about this stuff as y'all, but that giant O on the back of the helmet is straight up obnoxious.  Especially so many of them at once.  Good god, lemon. 

17 minutes ago, CaliforniaGlowin said:

Aight, I usually don't feel strongly about this stuff as y'all, but that giant O on the back of the helmet is straight up obnoxious.  Especially so many of them at once.  Good god, lemon. 

What do you mean by “so many of them at once” there are literally 3 of them on the whole uniform, and that is including the less the 3/4 inch logo on the front helmet bumper. The other one being on the from of the pants completely away from the back of the helmet.

1 minute ago, dont care said:

What do you mean by “so many of them at once” there are literally 3 of them on the whole uniform, and that is including the less the 3/4 inch logo on the front helmet bumper. The other one being on the from of the pants completely away from the back of the helmet.

In one of the previous pictures, there was a shot from the team from behind, and the helmets were all O O O O O O O O O O O O O.

Just now, CaliforniaGlowin said:

In one of the previous pictures, there was a shot from the team from behind, and the helmets were all O O O O O O O O O O O O O.

Ok every other team has the same problem every time they line up for a play, it’s a non issue for them. Why is it bad for Oregon to have  1 logo on their helmet?

2 minutes ago, dont care said:

Ok every other team has the same problem every time they line up for a play, it’s a non issue for them. Why is it bad for Oregon to have  1 logo on their helmet?

I don't remember ever seeing a logo on the BACK of another team's helmet. 

027_mgl2972.jpeg

1 minute ago, CaliforniaGlowin said:

They had them their on their last wing helmets, why is it an issue now? With the wings there is nowhere else to put their logo.

Just now, dont care said:

They had them their on their last wing helmets, why is it an issue now? With the wings there is nowhere else to put their logo.

OK, I didn't know that.  This is the first time I've seen it.

7 hours ago, Webfooter said:

FSU's black uni's just didn't look right, especially with the helmet they pair it with.

11.0.0.jpeg

BFBS, but dare I saw that’s one of their best looks. It really works IMO. 

Seeing Oregon's uniforms in action does nothing to change my assessment of them. They look absolutely wretched.

Arizona continues to look bad as usual (as does the play on the field, but given that that was Sumlin's first game and he still has yet to really hit the ground running recruiting-wise and is still stuck with RichRod's :censored:ty recruiting, I'm not going to act like the sky is falling like some Arizona fans) and I really hope that there is going to be some kind of change next year.

49 minutes ago, Kevin W. said:

Seeing Oregon's uniforms in action does nothing to change my assessment of them. They look absolutely wretched.

Agreed. Seeing a lot of people "warming up" to them on social media. Might as well be warming up to a root canal or IRS audit. Those uniforms are horrible any way you slice it. 

1 hour ago, Milkman14 said:

FCS North Dakota State University with an entirely new set.  Needs a few tweaks but overall I think its an upgrade from the paint in the panels look from last year.

https://twitter.com/NDSUequipment/status/1035683123873370112?s=19

Just match the pants stripe with the helmet/jersey stripe. I really dig that font too, it’s unique to NDSU and I’m glad they kept it. So close...

2 hours ago, CaliforniaGlowin said:

027_mgl2972.jpeg

Oh look, the highlighters are playing.

One thing with Oregon's contrasting nameplates is that it makes everyone look like they all have the same long name.  With noncontrasting nameplates, you can tell the length of everyone's name pretty clearly.