College Football uniforms- 2018

FightingGoldenDevil

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Germanshepherd said:

I’d say matchup of the year if NC wore blue pants 

It's a good look, no question. But it's also Week 1. Still got a few games left to pick from. 

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

12 hours ago, BrandMooreArt said:

agreed. i love how restrained the flag pattern is used here. you dont need to take something like that and turn it up to 11 all up and down the uniform. use it so its enough to stand out and direct the eye where it needs to go (helmet), tie it into the rest of the uniform (shoulders) and dont let it interfere with the most critical part of the uniform (number). i got a chance to see it in person and the craftsmanship in that uniform, the helmet is unbelievable. 

I like Maryland's look, but they should just change the team mascot from "Terrapins" to "Flags" seeing as its become about the state flag and nothing else.  Where is there even a hint of the turtle?

20 minutes ago, Proc said:

I like Maryland's look, but they should just change the team mascot from "Terrapins" to "Flags" seeing as its become about the state flag and nothing else.  Where is there even a hint of the turtle?

I really like the fact that Maryland is the "Terrapins," but it's not a mascot that lends itself well to representation on a uniform. Every time they've tried to do it, like with the "shell" helmets or the angry turtle logo, it looks bad.

Ugly-Maryland-Helmets1.jpghwl?set=sku%5B20583147%5D,c%5B2%5D,w%5B4

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

1 hour ago, Proc said:

When does a team have to represent their mascot?  Does Wisconsin need more badger? 

40 minutes ago, sleuthpanther said:

Unpopular opinion I guess, but I loved the shell helmets. If the pattern was a little lighter I think it’d be a really good look for them.

They didn't look terrible close-up, but from a distance (like, from the stands, or from most TV broadcast angles) it just looked like a plain gray helmet.

depositphotos_18060423-stock-photo-flori

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

13 hours ago, Webfooter said:

So it looks like I'm not the only one here who doesn't think the Seminoles' black unis look right.  I think it's with good reason why they weren't worn much under Jimbo Fisher.

I hate them....along with those disgusting helmets. Just a straight garnet shell would have been so much better.

gYH2mW9.png

2 minutes ago, GeauxColonels said:

I hate them....along with those disgusting helmets. Just a straight garnet shell would have been so much better.

Judging by the asskicking they took at home my mild prediction is that those uniforms will never be seen again.

2 hours ago, whitedawg22 said:

They didn't look terrible close-up, but from a distance (like, from the stands, or from most TV broadcast angles) it just looked like a plain gray helmet.

depositphotos_18060423-stock-photo-flori

I mean if they made it a more subtle pattern and added a logo to the side it’ll probably look fine

Several Oregon players wore their new yellow/green cleats in practice today:

DmRLvjBUYAAQSux?format=jpg

DmQ6cshUUAEDUjX?format=jpg

It was already expected that the Ducks would debut their new green uniforms this weekend, and this is another sign of that being the case. Assuming they are indeed going all-green, they’ll likely break in the new helmets at the end of the week just like they did last week with the new yellow lids.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

On 9/2/2018 at 7:47 PM, Kevin W. said:

Seeing Oregon's uniforms in action does nothing to change my assessment of them. They look absolutely wretched.

Arizona continues to look bad as usual (as does the play on the field, but given that that was Sumlin's first game and he still has yet to really hit the ground running recruiting-wise and is still stuck with RichRod's :censored:ty recruiting, I'm not going to act like the sky is falling like some Arizona fans) and I really hope that there is going to be some kind of change next year.

White/red/red looked terrible. The game was even worse.

8 minutes ago, kabbey520 said:

White/red/red looked terrible. The game was even worse.

Arizona only needs four combos: W/B/W and W/R/W at home and W/W/B and W/W/R on the road. Anything else is superfluous, but my vision will never be a reality.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Interesting note out of Oklahoma. They look to be padded shooting sleeves. I wonder if this actually fulfills the rule, though. Did hear of the rule actually being enforced multiple times this weekend, so good on the officials for doing so.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

2 hours ago, Clintau24 said:

Interesting note out of Oklahoma. They look to be padded shooting sleeves. I wonder if this actually fulfills the rule, though. Did hear of the rule actually being enforced multiple times this weekend, so good on the officials for doing so.

I'd think they were checked prior to the game and signed off by the refs. My friend that refs in the MEAC mentioned they had to ensure gloves had the Russell logo when they had the league wide deal. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

5 hours ago, Clintau24 said:

I’m gonna say that’s not the case, the pants were probably good before game time and they just rode up during play, an extra shooting sleeve wouldn’t comply with the rule because they aren’t pants

Archived