College Football uniforms- 2018

FightingGoldenDevil

7 hours ago, pscf3 said:

Mississippi State has new matte maroon helmets, featuring silver facemasks, decals, and stripes.

They also will be wearing stickers in memory of Alex Wilcox, a softball player who passed away from ovarian cancer earlier this year.

Are those Bully stickers new this season? 

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ohio State is considered the road team for tomorrow night’s game against TCU at AT&T Stadium and wearing its standard white road uniforms. The Buckeyes wore scarlet during their last two trips to Arlington (2015 National Championship and 2017 Cotton Bowl), though the first was the throwback alternate and the recent trip was the standard home.

On 9/11/2018 at 10:58 PM, andrewharrington said:

The school colors are actually gold and silver. If they didn’t have such a good look with the gold, black and white, I think they could really do something unique and original that makes better use of the two school colors with less black.

University of Idaho has the same school colors and should have been doing the same thing. And Montana should be doing much more with copper, silver, and gold. 

Visit my store on REDBUBBLE

For anyone who cares, Syracuse is rolling out in this today vs. my Seminoles...

usa_today_10300193.0.jpg

And on the other side, FSU will be in traditional white jerseys/"gold" pants.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

I just realized that the stripes on Miami’s white jerseys are orange/green/orange, which is the opposite of their helmet.  I think they should match and I think the helmet looks much better.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

1 hour ago, OnWis97 said:

I just realized that the stripes on Miami’s white jerseys are orange/green/orange, which is the opposite of their helmet.  I think they should match and I think the helmet looks much better.

Theyve been screwed up like that for so much of their history that it’s now considered “tradition” and they even made a comeback when they reverted to the classic look a few years ago. They would’ve been fixed by now if not for “tradition” for the sake of “tradition.” Get angry.

9 hours ago, FightingGoldenDevil said:

Minnesota looks good in M-M-G. This Gopher RedHawks game is beautiful

EDIT: Nevermind. I saw a close-up of Miami's helmets and the gradient ruins it. Make the shell all red and it's a great look

Miami's gradient > Minnesota's oar.

Fleck's Row The Boat gimmick is embarrassing to take from school to school.  He's a grifter!

2 hours ago, FightingGoldenDevil said:

Minnesota looks good in M-M-G. This Gopher RedHawks game is beautiful

EDIT: Nevermind. I saw a close-up of Miami's helmets and the gradient ruins it. Make the shell all red and it's a great look

Minnesota’s new uniform scheme is very Iowa with the way that the maroon looks washed out on BTN. Dark helmet with gold stripe and logo, dark jerseys, white numbers, gold names, gold britches. 

Visit my store on REDBUBBLE

Archived