College Football uniforms- 2018

FightingGoldenDevil

10 minutes ago, Cosmic said:

Ducks look good from the neck down, but the wings are too subtle on that helmet. Could just be these pictures, though.

They are definitely a bit too subtle. They’re pretty much invisible from afar, but they do look pretty sharp up close when the light hits.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, dont care said:

The team has looked awful though 

i’m too young to legally have a drinking problem, but watching that game... this team is REALLY testing me...

oh well #infrostwetrust

4 hours ago, upperV03 said:

DnvHav1U8AAPnL4?format=jpg

That looks like a practice jersey with cheap heat-pressed numbers.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Random thoughts this morning - 

Great looking games were Miss State vs Kentucky and Nebraska vs. Michigan.

Georgia Tech looked great in gold/navy/white, but really need white numbers to make it work.

North Carolina might have the best home unis in all of FBS. 

WIsh LSU wore the purple jerseys for all home games. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

10 hours ago, Kevin W. said:

That looks like a practice jersey with cheap heat-pressed numbers.

Heat-pressed numbers don’t typically have stitching around the edge. ☺️

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

I thought the Ducks’ new all-green combo looked pretty great the first time they wore them this season, and I thought they looked even better yesterday, especially once the sun went down and the stadium lights came on:

361_rlr1090.jpeg

aea_20180922uostanfordrlr1241.jpeg

913_20180922uostanfordrlr1534.jpeg

3d3_20180922uostanfordrlr1563.jpeg

In particular I thought the helmets really popped under the lights, with the wings becoming a bit more visible than during the day time. The uniform matchup was really nice as well, with the Ducks’ apple  green and yellow contrasting nicely with Stanford’s white and red (the game itself was pretty great too, though as an Oregon fan it turned into an absolute heartbreaker at the end).

Looking ahead, the Ducks should be breaking out their new white set (with last season’s chrome helmets) for their first road game of the year this weekend against Cal:

39208435_10156571590819706_7657001423963

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

5 hours ago, WSU151 said:

Georgia Tech looked great in gold/navy/white, but really need white numbers to make it work.

I obviously wasn’t a fan of how the game turned out, but I agree that Mississippi State vs Kentucky was an excellent uniform matchup. State looked incredible in Maroon/White/Gray, and I think Kentucky is one of the few teams that can pull off mononchrome with their shade of blue.

https://www.hailstateunis.com/2018-football-season/uniforms-look-incredible-at-kentucky-in-matte-white-gray-combo

349765715_orig.jpg

1 hour ago, MJWalker45 said:

cnj30bJ.png

Finally found a few decent pics of Malone's new helmets. At this rate, in about 4 years they'll copy Oregon's wing helmets.

Why do you say that?  Do they have a bunch of other helmets that they use which are copies of other schools?

7 hours ago, Webfooter said:

Why do you say that?  Do they have a bunch of other helmets that they use which are copies of other schools?

Their last helmet was the Navy copycat everyone wore. They just seem to be 5 years late to the party.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

22 hours ago, WSU151 said:

LSU only wears purple for a couple of non-conference home games. They are set in wearing white for all SEC home games, plus the home opener even if it's against a non-power 5, FCS, and/or in-state school.

Archived