College Football uniforms- 2018

FightingGoldenDevil

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, dfwabel said:

Hard hitting "Spring Game" between Texas A&M and Mississippi State.

Listen, after all the years of one (or both) of the teams going out of their way to wear as little maroon as possible against each other, it’s nice to see them actually wearing school colors against one another for once.

45 minutes ago, jgiff17 said:

Aggies need to drop the gimmick and go back to the good old white face mask, shiny non glitter helment and no stripes! No fancy 90’s collars either. If they stay with these a simple non beveled number would be nice. 

They've worn the current set long enough to own it and they should. They need to stop doing black and maroon and all white with silver logos.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

For those who were wondering, the Barry Sanders throwbacks looked amazing in real life (I was at the Student Section). Would love to see us roll out this look permanently, with the paisley pattern in the black piping on the jerseys, pants, and helmet logo outline. 

That's what- She

7 hours ago, mamiller99 said:

For those who were wondering, the Barry Sanders throwbacks looked amazing in real life (I was at the Student Section). Would love to see us roll out this look permanently, with the paisley pattern in the black piping on the jerseys, pants, and helmet logo outline. 

Keep the paisley off of these beauties. The paisley has its place, but not here (and I would also argue the helmet shell). I initially thought it would be great to see these uniforms permanently, but I'd rather them bust them out once or twice a year for special occasions and big games where they need a little extra mojo. In any case, I'm all for bringing back the old school, non-italicized brand full time. 

Welp...

Arizona boatracing Oregon probably means the red chrome helmets aren’t going away. 

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

1 hour ago, PosterNutbag said:

Keep the paisley off of these beauties. The paisley has its place, but not here (and I would also argue the helmet shell). I initially thought it would be great to see these uniforms permanently, but I'd rather them bust them out once or twice a year for special occasions and big games where they need a little extra mojo. In any case, I'm all for bringing back the old school, non-italicized brand full time. 

I agree with this...no paisley is best with this set. This throwback uniform was awesome. Kudos to OSU on the big helmet numbers too.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

18 hours ago, seasaltvanilla said:

Interesting. My favorite combo is the exact opposite:

rodney-smith-of-the-minnesota-golden-gop

Maroon-maroon-gold looks better:

Barber%20Dom%202.JPG

I never warmed up to the maroon-gold-maroon combo. Light colored jerseys and dark colored pants look very high schoolish to me. 

blue_over_navy_1.jpg

Visit my store on REDBUBBLE

5 hours ago, H11K said:

Didn't wear those cursed helmets last night thankfully.

Huh. I stand corrected. 

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Hard to get excited about these after their abysmal play the last two games, but nonetheless the Ducks are teasing the Jumpman alternates:

Definitely looks like a black base with light grey numbers and accents. The numbers look like they might be in a slightly different font than what’s on the regular uniforms. There’s also a small ‘O’ logo next to the Jumpman logo on the chest, which looks pretty odd to say the least.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

4 hours ago, upperV03 said:

Hard to get excited about these after their abysmal play the last two games, but nonetheless the Ducks are teasing the Jumpman alternates:

Definitely looks like a black base with light grey numbers and accents. The numbers look like they might be in a slightly different font than what’s on the regular uniforms. There’s also a small ‘O’ logo next to the Jumpman logo on the chest, which looks pretty odd to say the least.

have they actually listened to that song?

Archived