College Football uniforms- 2018

FightingGoldenDevil

Oregon Jumpman alts are going to have to grow on me, like the rest of the set. The shoulder logo is the most puzzling addition to me, but at this point nothing REALLY shocks me anymore.

Would have loved to see the "Jumpduck" used instead. 

oregon-ducks-air-jordan-5-jumpduck-heel_

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, BigDmo said:

Oregon Jumpman alts are going to have to grow on me, like the rest of the set. The shoulder logo is the most puzzling addition to me, but at this point nothing REALLY shocks me anymore.

Would have loved to see the "Jumpduck" used instead. 

oregon-ducks-air-jordan-5-jumpduck-heel_

I would’ve liked to have seen the Jumpduck logo on the sleeves. And like I said in an earlier post, I believe the chest and hip logo is meant to denote the fact that this uniform is a special collaboration between Oregon and Jordan Brand, rather than a full-time partnership. It looks pretty stupid, but I believe that’s the rationale behind it.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

I really like Mississippi State's uniform this year. It has a special connection to the university and tells a great story. 

Kansas has the better design no doubt, but I have some issues with it. Specifically the KU WWII Vet patch on the chest. That 20-something year old kid wearing the uniform is no way a WWII veteran. If you want to include that in the design, put Kansas University students and alums that were actually WWII veterans names on the back of the jersey. 

And I just now saw the camo sublimated over the entire jersey. Hell.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

Here’s another cleat option to go along with the Ducks’ Jumpman alternate uniform:

With how much green is incorporated into the cleats, I really wish they could’ve incorporated some more green into the rest of the uniform as well.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

40 minutes ago, Webfooter said:

I assume there'll be another cleat option or two since just about every other Jumpman branded school has gotten other cleat options for those who prefer lightweight shoes or are OL.

Yeah, there are a couple more different cleat options. Some of the players have shown them off on their IG stories today.

Edit- Apparently there are 10 different cleat options in total:

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

53 minutes ago, shstpt1 said:

Virginia Tech going Maroon/Maroon/White with a White facemask this Saturday vs. Boston College.

This is the second time they've worn the white facemask against BC in the past couple of years (and it's awesome). It does go back to the 90s Beamer days, when VT was in the Big East with BC, but it'd be cool if they wore them against Syracuse as well.

virginia-tech-hokies-quarterback-josh-ja

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived