Dqxp6clUUAAHY8p?format=jpg

Colorado is going all-white as well, at Arizona:

DqyKhTKVAAA-sqA?format=jpg

Washington State is going all-crimson vs. Cal:

DrASxigVAAAMyLe?format=jpg

Cal is countering by going navy/white/white:

And finally, Oregon State is wearing orange for the first time this season:

Dq8JqJbVYAAZKQX?format=jpg

Not only this, but they're going with orange endzones this week (and supposedly for the rest of the season).

vu76maxyatv11.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

edit: I'll add that I've seen some unsubstantiated talk that this uniform announcement is really just a cover and they're wearing throwbacks for homecoming.

NCSU going with their big game look White-Red-Red against FSU Gold-White-Garnet

I love when FSU switches up to the garnet pants, can't remember the last time they did this - I don't recall them ever wearing it under Jimbo. Hopefully the Nike matte pants won't ruin them. (The Louisville G-W-G look doesn't count)

Thankfully, the Ducks’ Jumpman alternates have regular NOB’s rather than the ‘FLIGHT’ NOB that’s on the fan version:

d0yaTac.jpg

FYehkFz.jpg

Also, in addition to the 10 different cleat options, the Jordan 3 PE’s, and all of the other player-issued gear, there’s also special Vapor Untouchable Speed trainers for the players as well: 

NnxDStg.jpg

On 10/29/2018 at 8:27 PM, bri1275 said:

Kansas with some pretty great alternates. Should consider something along these lines as permanent and ditch the chrome stuff.

_big_Alternate_FB_Uniform2_10232018.jpg?_big_Alternate_FB_Uniform1_10232018.jpg?_big_Alternate_FB_Uniform9_10232018.jpg?

Give me some stripes on the pants and this Jayhawk would be happy with this look full-time.  I am one of the few that loves KU's Trajan font and prefers the initials over JAY on the helmet, but I could be satisfied with this.

North Carolina and Georgia Tech both wearing white helmets is a real shame. Blue vs. gold was always a great matchup.

Purdue should have worn their normal unis.

This is a weekend where we could have had great-looking games, but a lot of them are lame.