College Football uniforms- 2018

FightingGoldenDevil

We already knew Oklahoma would be wearing their road Roughrider alts today, but didn’t know the exact combination. After going crimson/cream/crimson last week at West Virginia, they’re going crimson/cream/cream in today’s Big 12 Championship Game:

DtWEgo7V4AAkDLJ?format=jpg&name=orig

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, upperV03 said:

We already knew Oklahoma would be wearing their road Roughrider alts today, but didn’t know the exact combination. After going crimson/cream/crimson last week at West Virginia, they’re going crimson/cream/cream in today’s Big 12 Championship Game:

DtWEgo7V4AAkDLJ?format=jpg&name=orig

On my TV, this jersey and pants combo looks white and it clashes with the cream highlights of the helmet.

"Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." Dennis Miller

29 minutes ago, OhioSportsMan61 said:

Ohio State should totally wear their throwback uniforms for the Rose Bowl

That will likely wait until 2019 now, but it could be a good look. Unfortunately Washington would still have the "jaws of Husky Stadium" uniforms.

Army will be repping the Big Red One on Saturday. Actual uniform reveal will probably be today or Monday.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

The classics will always be OU, but ever since they cleaned up their alternates, I find myself really liking them. They are great. Not every week. But a few times a year. Nice look.

Also, will Oklahoma get the diamond treatment on the Jumpman? Different subsidiary of Nike but still Nike.

16 minutes ago, aawagner011 said:

The classics will always be OU, but ever since they cleaned up their alternates, I find myself really liking them. They are great. Not every week. But a few times a year. Nice look.

Also, will Oklahoma get the diamond treatment on the Jumpman? Different subsidiary of Nike but still Nike.

They should. I'd doubt Nike would avoid special additions for Oklahoma or Michigan if they had made the playoffs. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

7 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

That will likely wait until 2019 now, but it could be a good look. Unfortunately Washington would still have the "jaws of Husky Stadium" uniforms.

Army will be repping the Big Red One on Saturday. Actual uniform reveal will probably be today or Monday.

Edit: illini1 beat me to it.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

2 minutes ago, Buc said:

Why can I already see in my mind's eye head-to-toe olive drab with bright red numbers and NOBs? 

For those not familiar with the 1st Infantry Division aka the aforementioned Big Red One...

72131-hr.jpg&maxx=300&maxy=0

... That's their patch.

The branch insignia and US DUIs in the collar is a nice touch.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

The coolest thing in the website in my opinion 

“YOUR STORY 

Do you have a relative or someone close to you who served with the 1st Infantry Division? Post on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram using #BigRedOne and your post could be featured! Photos are encouraged. Beat Navy!l

23 hours ago, CaliforniaGlowin said:

Boise State's blue field has turned white in a blizzard.  No blue uniform advantage tonight!

Snow games always look good, but negating the blue field made this one that much better looking.

Archived