College Football uniforms- 2018

FightingGoldenDevil

6 hours ago, cajunaggie08 said:

All A&M jerseys have had it since we joined, but our marketing people did everything they could to link the A&M brand to the SEC so they probably made sure that the SEC patch was on every jersey sold.

A&M made sure they had those before. It's their way of flipping the birdvto the Big XII since every Academy store in Texas seems to carry Texas A&M and UT gear.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here’s what I don’t get about the temple (and other teams that do this) picture...obviously, gray and black are not team colors. You don’t feature them on the red or white uniforms...even as trim, but yet you’ll take at least 2 of your 10-12 games to wear those colors. But wait, it’s for money or straight fire, so never mind *shrugs shoulders*

KISSwall09.jpg

5 hours ago, hormone said:

Here’s what I don’t get about the temple (and other teams that do this) picture...obviously, gray and black are not team colors. You don’t feature them on the red or white uniforms...even as trim, but yet you’ll take at least 2 of your 10-12 games to wear those colors. But wait, it’s for money or straight fire, so never mind *shrugs shoulders*

I feel like it's a lost cause now even wondering or trying to rationalize teams wearing black/anthracite/gray .. to me they are just universal alternate colors for any team now..there is no end to it . I am just glad during the volt period that more teams did not try and embrace that as a color 

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

3 hours ago, djam2410 said:

I feel like it's a lost cause now even wondering or trying to rationalize teams wearing black/anthracite/gray .. to me they are just universal alternate colors for any team now..there is no end to it . I am just glad during the volt period that more teams did not try and embrace that as a color 

Isn't black at least a trim color with Temple? Agree that gray has no business anywhere near any team except Washington State and maybe some of the teams that use silver and can kind of get away with using gray.

22 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

CvJrXwy.jpg

Temple has tweeted out the above photo. Not too bad, but we'll have to see how it looks in real life. 

Should have gone with a white facemask with the cherry helmet/uniforms. Temple’s cherry helmet has always looked good with the white mask.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Yeah, that black jersey does actually look really good when paired with the gold helmet and pants.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

That’s probably the best semi-arbitrary black jersey of all time. The only thing that seems out of place to me is the white on the helmet logo. I think that would have looked better filled with black for this one.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

On 7/7/2018 at 11:23 AM, JPDesign said:

OU is keeping their alternates with some changes. Most noticeably, new font and new template.

The jumpman logo caused me to think these were some weird sleeved basketball uniforms, especially on the white/cream uniform.

On 7/7/2018 at 12:23 PM, JPDesign said:

OU is keeping their alternates with some changes. Most noticeably, new font and new template.

OU has released all of its 2018 jerseys today; updated fonts, plus the same new helmet logo we saw at the spring game.

A lot of pictures on the Sooner Tracker twitter page. 

https://twitter.com/SoonerTracker/status/1016321819048120322

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

On 7/6/2018 at 9:38 AM, MJWalker45 said:

CvJrXwy.jpg

Temple has tweeted out the above photo. Not too bad, but we'll have to see how it looks in real life. 

So now bar codes are the next thing coming from UA?

1 hour ago, WSU151 said:

OU has released all of its 2018 jerseys today; updated fonts, plus the same new helmet logo we saw at the spring game.

A lot of pictures on the Sooner Tracker twitter page. 

https://twitter.com/SoonerTracker/status/1016321819048120322

The number 4 in the new font is really bad. It looks like someone chopped off the top of it.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

On 7/2/2018 at 4:49 PM, MJWalker45 said:

IMG_2312.JPG

First draft mockups of the new uniforms for football. They look like they're on teh old template though so there may be changes still. 

Are they going to introduce a navy or gold jersey for the post-season (if they make it that far) or a road game where the home team wears white to force GA Tech to wear a darker color? Aren't they supposed to play LSU in Baton Rouge either this season, or in the forseeable future?

3 minutes ago, msubulldog said:

Are they going to introduce a navy or gold jersey for the post-season (if they make it that far) or a road game where the home team wears white to force GA Tech to wear a darker color? Aren't they supposed to play LSU in Baton Rouge either this season, or in the forseeable future?

Depending when they play, LSU could be going purple for that game. But, since it is most likely earlier in the year, I doubt that would happen. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

7 minutes ago, msubulldog said:

My guess is Georgia Tech will wear their gold jerseys in Baton Rouge (since they save the navy unis for bowl games) with LSU wearing white.  Won't make that huge of a deal since Georgia Tech wears gold and opponents wear white in the past.  

Archived