College Football uniforms- 2018

FightingGoldenDevil

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, FightingGoldenDevil said:

Not even the new template? USF deserves better

Why aren't these teams getting the new template? USF should be considered one of the top G5 teams. And the pant pattern is worthless.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

I thought Adidas might be ready to turn the corner last year... boy was I wrong. Generic, templated garbage.

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

What a terrible uniform. Ole Miss should never go away from navy or powder helmets. There isn't a trace of blue on this uniform now. So incredibly stupid.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

On 7/18/2018 at 11:38 AM, hawk36 said:

Syracuse's numerals could be so cool (with the pattern) if they'd simply use a more basic font. Adding flare to flare doesn't work... too much flare. 

It's pretty nuts to think those numbers are actually going into its 5th season, especially given it's breaking that single color number rule on the road jerseys for 4 of them now. Heck, it's even seeped its way into other jerseys in the athletic program, including the men's lacrosse uniforms.

But I guess sticking with it's better than going in a worse direction, I suppose. And at least they've pulled off that satin helmet finish with the uniforms really nicely as well.

oEQ0ySg.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29 // College Crosse: Where I write, chat, and infograph lacrosse

I can't remember a single uniform offseason that has been worse than this. I can't off the top of my head think of a school who upgraded except virginia and arkansas. Seems like it's all just a giant reaction to the over-design and chrome bull previously, where now no one is adding any design at all and just using the fill tool once and spamming fire emojiis on the reveal twitter posts. I miss the Pro Combat era guys, I can't believe I'm saying this.

Archived