College Football uniforms- 2018

FightingGoldenDevil

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/20/2018 at 4:02 PM, Clintau24 said:

Nevada went with a TWO generation out-dated template as they switch to adidas. That's really sad.

Nevada has always been behind uniform-wise. They were still using Nike's "Miami" template introduced in 2000 for their 2010 uniforms:

nev-08-10-allwhite-johnkorduner-675x380.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

1 hour ago, whitedawg22 said:

Nevada has always been behind uniform-wise. They were still using Nike's "Miami" template introduced in 2000 for their 2010 uniforms:

They looked pretty good last year (with a current template) and failed to replicate that look with adidas

Ziad_Damanhoury_Anthony_Palomares.jpg

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

22 hours ago, bkknight95 said:

?

Just because your Adidas doesn't mean you have to make the dude modeling these do the Squatting Slav pose.

But seriously this is another garbage, boring, copy n paste Adidas uniform.

GB4tjYx.jpg?1?2352

player_was___taylor_by_verasthebrujah-d9

44 minutes ago, BJ Sands said:

These aren't bad, but I think the fire emoji has lost all meaning.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

2 hours ago, Clintau24 said:

They looked pretty good last year (with a current template) and failed to replicate that look with adidas

Ziad_Damanhoury_Anthony_Palomares.jpg

The Mountain West logo is colored differently on 77 and 62.

Saw someone on Twitter recently post that Boston College was making a minor tweak to their jerseys by adding the stripes to the collar. I found the retail jersey that reflects this, but the listing on the BC website says "2016 jersey." I can't find any proof of BC wearing these stripes in the past or any other examples for the upcoming season. So, it might be a change, and it might not. 

#40 Boston College Eagles Under Armour Replica Football Jersey - Maroon

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

3 hours ago, BJ Sands said:

I believe the I on the helmet is incorrect. Their identity standards state that when there is no outline, the I shouldn’t have the curves where the vertical and horizontal parts meet. It’s supposed the be a standard block I. However, there is no example of an orange I with no outline on a navy background. 

XDFj29x.jpg

4 minutes ago, illini1 said:

I believe the I on the helmet is incorrect. Their identity standards state that when there is no outline, the I shouldn’t have the curves where the vertical and horizontal parts meet. It’s supposed the be a standard block I. However, there is no example of an orange I with no outline on a navy background. 

XDFj29x.jpg

Where does it state that?

Also, that "I" does have an outline.. Albeit a navy one

Archived