College Football uniforms- 2018

FightingGoldenDevil

18 hours ago, FightingGoldenDevil said:

Nothing wrong with simple. Herm is probably trying to throwback to when he played in college. With the monstrosity that the newest U of A uniforms are throwing back isn't bad

I'd love to argue with you, but I can't.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Forgive me if this was already posted, but it appears they added the oar to the gold helmets, and maroon bars.  This was posted on twitter a fews days back around BIG10 media day.

Di6h7AGUcAEfcom.jpg

as opposed to the initial launch.

_86I7664.JPG

Im sure they will mix and match a bunch, but interesting to see variants already coming about.

I can nearly guarantee a Goldy decal on this helmet at some point.

4 minutes ago, kabbey520 said:

Idk how to post pics, but asu has the AZ state flag ghosted on the shoulders. Shameful to desecrate the state flag like that.

As opposed to desecrating it by strategically changing the colors and slapping a big A over the star? ?

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

22 minutes ago, tajmccall said:

Forgive me if this was already posted, but it appears they added the oar to the gold helmets, and maroon bars.  This was posted on twitter a fews days back around BIG10 media day.

Di6h7AGUcAEfcom.jpg

_86I7664.JPG

Im sure they will mix and match a bunch, but interesting to see variants already coming about.

The full layout is somewhere within the first ten eleven pages. They are  . . . . the worst. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

1 hour ago, tajmccall said:

Di6h7AGUcAEfcom.jpg

This would a lot better if that was just a regular yellow gold helmet and not chrome.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

1 hour ago, Cardsblues02 said:

West Virginia, GET RID OF BLACK! 

Agreed. Even as a Pitt fan, I used to like the WVU looks. I can not stand the black anywhere on thier uniforms. I would love the set they have now if no shoulder caps on any the uniforms and just use Blue Gold and white. 

Those Minnesota helmets are beyond fugly. 

They look like when parents get their baby's shoes bronzed. 

f9ff7f0d920d1df1db80bc74f38d16c4--vintag

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

7 hours ago, kabbey520 said:

Kevin Sumlin just said that we'll get new jerseys in a couple seasons. We do every 3-4 years anyways, so...

He also said that Arizona may be breaking out Desert Swarm throwbacks soon, but said it might not be this season. I'd definitely be excited to see the throwbacks.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

4 hours ago, Discrimihater said:

So, William & Mary... what's a Griffin got to do with Tribe?

Half eagle, half lion. Nods to American & English symbols. Doesn't have much to do with "Tribe" in itself.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived