College Football uniforms- 2018

FightingGoldenDevil

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, DPHF said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bl9HM_UAYFl/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=8a6kpcar314y

Looks like ND is cooking something up for their matchup with Michigan. 

I really hope that shade of green is just for contrast purposes in the promo. Their avatar gives me hope that it's actually Kelly green though. I really hope it's just a simple, kelly green version of the regular jerseys, but I know better than to get my hopes up. They will probably be lime green jerseys and pants with black numbers, and some stupid sublimation somewhere.

spacer.png

On 8/1/2018 at 8:11 AM, FightingGoldenDevil said:

fanatics accidentally put up the woman's replica of ASUs new unis and it looks like there is going to be a shoulder stripe of some form. Also it looks like Adidas is going to forgo putting the sublimation on the fan jersey, removing the only thing that makes the jersey interesting and just leaving a floating black star randomly on the chestMlwDYym.jpg

That’s awful l. I have a couple Michigan jerseys from when they were with Adidas and they’re great quality. That’s just terrible. 

Letsgoblue.png

holland_hs_sig.pngHollandMichiganPNG_zps9365937b.png

4 minutes ago, FightingGoldenDevil said:

Now I'm really confused? Is ASU going to still have a black jersey? If you have Maroon, White, Gray, Black, probably a 90s throwback or military style alternate for the military appreciation game against UCLA and that's 5 new uniforms. Just :censored:ing tell us what's going on Herm

That sweater is the black jersey. I hope they ditched the grey jerseys, that seems like something Herm Edwards would be against. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

1 hour ago, FightingGoldenDevil said:

Now I'm really confused? Is ASU going to still have a black jersey? If you have Maroon, White, Gray, Black, probably a 90s throwback or military style alternate for the military appreciation game against UCLA and that's 5 new uniforms. Just :censored:ing tell us what's going on Herm

ASU plans on doing a blackout game against Michigan State, so I assume they'll be wearing black jerseys for that.

https://www.isportsweb.com/2018/07/31/arizona-state-football-game-day-themes/

Flash, filter, lighting and everything else can make a black jersey look grey and vice versa. It could be a dark grey color that looked brighter in the photo. Who knows right now.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

2 hours ago, FightingGoldenDevil said:

Sounds like 5 new jerseys then. I wish they kept the design from last year and just updated the template

Pretty sure green jerseys won't be in the rotation though. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

On 7/31/2018 at 1:40 PM, 8BW14 said:

DjSvXhuWsAQwHgC.jpg

I know someone else mentioned this before, but this pic really makes Indiana's crimson?( I think that's what they call their shade of dark red) look too much like a true red. Maybe it's just the studio lighting and or materials but the red needs to be darker again, IMO.

Everyone knows Indiana is supposed to be an Oklahoma knock-off, not a Nebraska knock-off.

We already have a Nebraska knock-off.  It's called Wisconsin. 

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Archived