College Football uniforms- 2018

FightingGoldenDevil

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, FightingGoldenDevil said:

Fanatics took down the new ASU jersey. Maybe the announcement was delayed and fanatics didn't get the memo? With USF and GT getting new uniforms Adidas probably wanted to officially unveil their biggest school getting a change last

Lmao you really just called ASU Adidas' biggest school?

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

On 8/4/2018 at 11:24 PM, aawagner011 said:

Speaking of which, have you guys seen the back of that lid?

Yikes.

080418%20tech%20photos_AP18.JPG

That tapered striping should've extended to the bottom. So far, along with the NOB font, this is one of the shortcomings of the redesign. Everything else is really good.

2 hours ago, HuntTheJones said:

Likely just practice jerseys, I’m unfamiliar with what the Vols wear there, but Tennessee has on white jerseys with black number outlines at fan day.HxPLeFp.jpg

IIRC the Vols' white jerseys had black outlines on the numbers for a while prior to joining Nike.

Hotter Than July > Thriller

45 minutes ago, 4_tattoos said:

IIRC the Vols' white jerseys had black outlines on the numbers for a while prior to joining Nike.

The black outlines on the white jersey were dropped with the last generation or two of adidas jerseys, I think around 2012 or 2013.

These new practice photos are not the new typeface that was unveiled a couple seasons ago, so unless they’re going full on old-school Tennessee, I don’t know how much I’d read into that.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

7 hours ago, djam2410 said:

The illustration is an improvement, although the line-weights could be thicker. That shade of gold just does not work for that logo though. It looks sick... but not the "good" sick, more like ill... but not the "good" ill, more like... diseased? Does that still mean what it's supposed to mean?

spacer.png

9 hours ago, djam2410 said:

I get why buzz changed colors so that there would only be standard colors used with all GT branding. The mixture of yellow gold and vegas gold as well as black and navy gave GT a mess of a color identity. However, vegas gold and navy will never look right on Buzz to me. Its probably because I'm just used to seeing buzz in yellow and black, plus that is a more natural color of a yellow jacket.

On 8/4/2018 at 2:54 PM, upperV03 said:

More evidence to suggest a possible font change for Oregon’s new football uniforms this year; the women’s soccer team showed off some new kits at their picture/media day yesterday, and they have the new font:

31iPgwL.jpg

02nlu4U.jpg

This coupled with the fact that the football team is using the new font on their new workout/practice shorts, and that the athletic department is using the new font on recent social media and promotional graphics, as well as new Nike gear for this season, suggests that there’s a pretty good chance we’ll see this font on the football team’s new uniforms for this season. The new font will also very likely end up being used by the volleyball, acro & tumbling, softball, and baseball teams in the near future as well.

The scoreboard has the duck chilling on it!! Yes!!

90758391980.gif

10 hours ago, djam2410 said:

Is there any official confirmation of that? Tech updated their logo sheet in July, and Buzz was not recolored in that. According to that logo sheet, the Buzz logo still required special approval to be displayed in tech gold and blue.

gXv0LOz.png

1 hour ago, msu said:

Is there any official confirmation of that? Tech updated their logo sheet in July, and Buzz was not recolored in that. According to that logo sheet, the Buzz logo still required special approval to be displayed in tech gold and blue.

gXv0LOz.png

I've never seen Marks 65, 66, and 68 before, but they all look like Buzz just got swatted and smeared across the wall. And Buzz looks a little too self-satisfied in 60, 61, and 62. Is it really necessary to have so many variations on a classic mark?

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

Archived