Nashville Predators jersey concept with new logo

Alec Jespersen

This is my first time submitting a concept here so cc is appreciated! For this concept I was originally inspired to do a front facing predator logo when the seahawks unveiled their front facing logo earlier this season. I really wanted to make a home uniform that was still strong on the yellow but didn't look like a practice jersey. Hopefully you enjoy it!q9OWJW7.png

3 minutes ago, Alec Jespersen said:

This is my first time submitting a concept here so cc is appreciated! For this concept I was originally inspired to do a front facing predator logo when the seahawks unveiled their front facing logo earlier this season. I really wanted to make a home uniform that was still strong on the yellow but didn't look like a practice jersey. Hopefully you enjoy it!q9OWJW7.png

I really like the effort here, and you sure did showcase what you can do, but I don’t like the logo. Like the Seattle Seahawks new alt, this just looks boring and thrown together. I do like the cat, and for what you intended to do, it is good. Great design. Just doesn’t work on a uniform or as a logo in general. Also, not a fan of the inconsistency in the jersey stripes. 

I agree with @Cardsblues02. The inconsistency in the stripes is throwing me off. I actually think the logo is pretty good, but not better than the sideways one. You've also got a few execution errors on the jersey: The stripes should be curved to match the template, the inside of the collar on the alt and road jerseys should be the same as the yoke, the pant stripes should be straight, and the sock stripes are a little big and high. 

@noe38concepts (Instagram - Twitter)

spacer.png

Archived