XFL 2020 Season

ozzyman314

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, dfwabel said:

Your first QB has officially been signed.

Get ready to buy your Landry Jones jersey!

D@mn, I didn't realize he is already 30 and finished playing at OU in 2012!

I know that some players have received formal invitations to be a part of the XFL draft. One guy who played WR at Missouri State and was a kick returner for the Arizona Hotshots tweeted the email he got from them about being in the draft. I find it interesting that it's supposed to be big news that Landry Jones has been signed, though, when we don't even know where he's going to play.

MZnWkGU.png

StL Cardinals - Indy Colts - Indiana Pacers - Let's Go Blues! - Missouri State Bears - IU Hoosiers - St Louis City SC

Well one of those things looks like an eye, and the other looks like a wordmark that just copies the XFL logo.

But I have no clue.

MZnWkGU.png

StL Cardinals - Indy Colts - Indiana Pacers - Let's Go Blues! - Missouri State Bears - IU Hoosiers - St Louis City SC

1 hour ago, AstroBull21 said:

I know it's generic but I feel like the one on the left could be Tampa Bay.  Red is likely to be one of the colors due to the seat color at Raymond James Stadium

Some people online think it's a modernized, updated version of this team:

25 minutes ago, Ice_Cap said:

I'm over this crap. Just release the names and logos already. It feels like we should have gotten these months ago. 

Yeah.  The AAF did this already.  They are just copying the AAF with this

2 hours ago, Bucfan56 said:

That’s gotta be some kind of reptile. 

Or maybe XFL is beating the NHL to Seattle Totems 😬

MZnWkGU.png

On 8/21/2019 at 5:43 PM, DDR said:

wtf is a BattleHawk?

According to this article, it seems BattleHawks pays homage to aviation defense in the area. Another interesting thing to note is that apparently if you flip the logo upside down, it spells out "STL"...

To (not really) answer your question, I don't know what the hell it is either. But, I really liked the unveiling of New York and Houston's identities. They feel more unique than the others. I don't mind the Defenders, but the DC just feels weird to me. Should have just went with Washington. 

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

Archived