ozzyman314

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, mkg74 said:

12116 in ny 

inflated? 

Just now, Red Comet said:

They're under no obligation to tell us how they got the number they got. They could be choosing to go with "tickets distributed" rather than actual butts in seats.

3 minutes ago, IceCap said:

They're under no obligation to tell us how they got the number they got. They could be choosing to go with "tickets distributed" rather than actual butts in seats.

Hence why I said announced. Probably about 2/3rds of that in actuality.

1 minute ago, Ferdinand Cesarano said:

Greg Olsen called the attendance "almost 30,000", which would make about the same as last week.

I kind of want Olsen to do a Seattle Dragons home game, just to hear how many times they mention he will be playing at Century Link in the fall.  

Just now, GDAWG said:
3 minutes ago, Ferdinand Cesarano said:

Steve Levy called Met Life Stadium "the House that Greg McElroy Built".

McElroy did nothing with the Jets.  

Levy referred to a comeback win in the 2012 season, first citing the final score as 41-40 before mocking McElroy for the actual 7-6 score.

logo-diamonds-for-CC-no-photo-sig.png

21 minutes ago, Ferdinand Cesarano said:

Greg Olsen called the attendance "almost 30,000", which would make about the same as last week.

It’s filled up a bit more since kickoff. 

utahpioneerssig_by_verasthebrujah-dbt6623.png.47ea1d18a023dde3cc5da14a646e53fb.png

Regarding the Guardians - assuming it's the same temp in north Jersey as it is in Phila, who the hell wants to sit outside in 30-degree weather to watch minor-league football?  I don't get a February league in outdoor stadiums in the northeast.  It's tough because they need to fit the season in before they're competing with weekend MLB baseball, but it's just to cold for this crap.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

1 minute ago, BringBackTheVet said:

Regarding the Guardians - assuming it's the same temp in north Jersey as it is in Phila, who the hell wants to sit outside in 30-degree weather to watch minor-league football?  I don't get a February league in outdoor stadiums in the northeast.  It's tough because they need to fit the season in before they're competing with weekend MLB baseball, but it's just to cold for this crap.

If they expand, I can see them going for a Midwestern city with a dome.

Just now, sohiosportsfreak said:

Problem is though we are seeing that the XFL needs to be in soccer venues minus St. Louis and Seattle. 

They should, but I don't think that will be the route the XFL will take if they expand again.  

Archived