XFL 2020 Season

ozzyman314

3 hours ago, sohiosportsfreak said:

Mapfre would be perfect. Of course if that happens it would only make sense for the team to have yellow in their paint scheme.

Columbus Generals has a nice ring to it. Goes well with the Blue Jackets and instead of the Zouave look, they could do the Union Calvary look.

I made this a long while back for a Columbus Generals team:

spacer.png

Not sure how well Columbus would take to cheering for a football team in dark blue, but it's a start.

spacer.png

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, burgundy said:

I made this a long while back for a Columbus Generals team:

spacer.png

Not sure how well Columbus would take to cheering for a football team in dark blue, but it's a start.

Clippers are a dark blue team and the Blue Jackets are supposedly based on Civil War Soldiers so I think they're fine as long as it's not maize and blue.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

9 minutes ago, IceCap said:

Is Landry Jones ok?

Seeing how his leg moved at the end of that sneak, I'd say no. Even looking at his face, aside from the obvious anguish at how much his knee :censored:ing hurts, it also looked like he knows he might not play QB again after this.

EDIT: Unrelated to this, but that Tampa crowd. Woof.

21 minutes ago, GDAWG said:

Usually people don't trickle in until the end of the 1st, so we will see what its like at that time.

Why did it seem Dallas had more than 18k. 

utahpioneerssig_by_verasthebrujah-dbt6623.png.47ea1d18a023dde3cc5da14a646e53fb.png

1 hour ago, mkg74 said:

Attendance looks sad in Tampa 😳

Reba is playing at the Strawberry Festival. Sold out for months.

Oh, and Tampa Bay hosts Dallas on Saturday, March 21.  Amalie Arena will have their NCAA Second Round games on the Thursday/Saturday rotation.  I understand they have to have a home game early in March because of WrestleMania, but whoops!

16 minutes ago, dfwabel said:

Reba is playing at the Strawberry Festival. Sold out for months.

Oh, and Tampa Bay hosts Dallas on Saturday, March 21.  Amalie Arena will have their NCAA Second Round games on the Thursday/Saturday rotation.  I understand they have to have a home game early in March because of WrestleMania, but whoops!

I didn’t expect much from Tampa tonight but this AAF’ian level. Oh well it was coming sooner than later. Week 5 will be sad as a whole as I see only Houston drawing a decent number. You got games at LA Dc and Dallas. 

utahpioneerssig_by_verasthebrujah-dbt6623.png.47ea1d18a023dde3cc5da14a646e53fb.png

24 minutes ago, sohiosportsfreak said:

Im starting to think the Orlando Vipers has a better ring to it.

Not sure what you all expect after three loses and the team's local golden boy QB walking out.

It'll be interesting to see the crowd for the Battlehawks game in two weeks, assuming they can hold on for the win tonight.

16 minutes ago, IceCap said:

Not sure what you all expect after three loses and the team's local golden boy QB walking out.

It'll be interesting to see the crowd for the Battlehawks game in two weeks, assuming they can hold on for the win tonight.

Just basing it off of empty seats. Wonder what the attendance numbers are compared to New York's lousy show up?

4 minutes ago, sohiosportsfreak said:

Just basing it off of empty seats. Wonder what the attendance numbers are compared to New York's lousy show up?

New York had 12,116. So, they beat them by a little over 100 asses announced. 

Archived