XFL 2020 Season

ozzyman314

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, sohiosportsfreak said:

Great number, stands looked great. As for Dallas they need a football venue. The baseball atmosphere is 🤔🤔🤔🤔

We have like 10-15 of them of at least 15,000 or more but if you take away the high school stadiums, there are six with 20,000 or more: SMU, TCU, North Texas, Cotton Bowl, Toyota and AT&T Stadium (which is across the street from where the Renegades currently play).  SMU would be the right fit.  North Texas is too far (I am an alum), the Cotton Bowl and AT&T are too big, with the Cotton Bowl having 10,000 more seats than Met Life, where the Guardians currently play and AT&T seating 80,000.   Toyota is a bit of a way out there, but it's also home of MLS FC Dallas and the XFL would have to schedule around them.  

I think the eventual end game of Globe Life Park as a football venue is to make it the home of UT-Arlington if they decide to bring football back.  There had been speculation that Arlington ISD would move their football games there from UT-Arlington's Mavericks Stadium.  It will also be the home of North Texas SC, the developmental club of FC Dallas.   

I think the New York Guardians got tired of y'all talking about them...they done broke out in this second half today.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

2 minutes ago, Buc said:

I think the New York Guardians got tired of y'all talking about them...

the talk has mainly been around the fact that they play home games at Met Life Stadium, not how they have been playing.  That has been brought up sometimes (mostly when they are on the road), but the main topic of conversation surrounding the Guardians is the stadium they play in.  

39 minutes ago, sohiosportsfreak said:

Great number, stands looked great. As for Dallas they need a football venue. The baseball atmosphere is 🤔🤔🤔🤔

The league is looking into SMU’s stadium for next year.

one would rather it be looking into San Antonio. Cowboys own the town. Amongst other big league teams. There’s too much in Dallas for the renegades to get noticed 

utahpioneerssig_by_verasthebrujah-dbt6623.png.47ea1d18a023dde3cc5da14a646e53fb.png

3 hours ago, JLJ said:

3 seconds probably wouldn’t matter, but that’s still time on the clock. The refs missed that. XFL with its first controversy. Whoa.

Action taken. And quickly! 👏👏👏

ESi_h3WWkAIpWdt?format=png&name=small

6uXNWAo.png

That’s actually pretty solid, all things considered. I hate when NBA or NFL put out the “we messed up, our bad” statements because nothing will ever come from that. Knowing that guy won’t be running the show for future games is something at the very least.

1 hour ago, McCall said:

He was the supervisor, not a game official on the field.

They "reassigned" the lazy jackass in charge of the game after admitting there were still 2 seconds left.

XFL 1

NFL 0

6uXNWAo.png

That supervisor was in a tough spot, and clearly didn’t have the training or support from his superiors to handle the situation - both the decision itself, and how to respond to reporters. 

he should have had a way to make a quick call or IM or something with a league official. Even a supervisor needs to be big enough to say he needs help. It’s better than making himself look like an ass on tv then getting “reassigned”. 

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived