NCAA Basketball Uniform Concepts (Done in Apps)

zussmandesigns

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For NC maybe keep tar heels off the home and road jerseys, but leave it on the black one.

The shorts designs should match for Notre Dame. Also I'd love to see agreen jersey if you could.

I'm loving the Pitt stripe design. Great idea

spacer.png

NCST: Very plain.  Almost TOO plain...

NC: I don't like team nicknames on road jerseys.  Also, drop the black alt.  Michael Jordan never needed a black uniform.

ND: Love it, but the road jersey should match the other two.  I especially like the usage of the interlocking lines on the ND.

PITT: A fan, but the side striping might be either too big or too cluttered on a real jersey.

SYR: Excuse me for a moment while I barf over the numbers.  Other than that, these could use some collar/armhole trim.

"It is better to have fought and lost than to not have fought at all."

1 hour ago, Danny the Sheeb said:

NCST: Very plain.  Almost TOO plain...

NC: I don't like team nicknames on road jerseys.  Also, drop the black alt.  Michael Jordan never needed a black uniform.

ND: Love it, but the road jersey should match the other two.  I especially like the usage of the interlocking lines on the ND.

PITT: A fan, but the side striping might be either too big or too cluttered on a real jersey.

SYR: Excuse me for a moment while I barf over the numbers.  Other than that, these could use some collar/armhole trim.

I don’t think you realize how condescending your CC sounds

I personally feel that as a whole, the series looks reallly good. I appreciate how you achieve realism by including black or grey alts, as well as attempting to make some modern improvements that could easily be seen in collegiate ball. Great job.

That's what- She

On 1/5/2018 at 11:05 PM, mamiller99 said:

I don’t think you realize how condescending your CC sounds

Apologies if I've offended anyone.  I offer mostly negative feedback because I'm that guy.

Speaking of feedback...

Virginia looks good, but the home jersey could use a little more orange.

"It is better to have fought and lost than to not have fought at all."

5 minutes ago, Danny the Sheeb said:

Apologies if I've offended anyone.  I offer mostly negative feedback because I'm that guy.

Speaking of feedback...

Virginia looks good, but the home jersey could use a little more orange.

I would agree with the UVA needs more orange for the home uni. Looks bland without it. But I still like it. 

Archived