The Worst Jersey Clash I've Ever Seen

Nyk33

So is this a thread about uniforms that look too similar to each other or is it about uniforms that look bad next to each other? 

Seems like this one could go either direction especially aesthetically. Because some of the pics already posted make the teams hard to make out but they sure look beautiful together, like that Lightning vs Maple Leafs pic is gorgeous. 

45 minutes ago, SilverBullet1929 said:

So is this a thread about uniforms that look too similar to each other or is it about uniforms that look bad next to each other? 

Seems like this one could go either direction especially aesthetically. Because some of the pics already posted make the teams hard to make out but they sure look beautiful together, like that Lightning vs Maple Leafs pic is gorgeous. 

IMO it should be jerseys that make it hard to tell the teams apart while watching. You could make the argument that the TB-TOR game is disorienting until you figure out who is home/away, but "intrasquad scrimmage" games should be in a different thread.

This 2006 match-up always bothered me. Rutgers went red/red/white and Louisville went white/white/red. Why could't the teams have gotten together before this NATIONALLY TELEVISED game and worked out what they were going to where. Make it easier on the viewer and the film guys.

sprutgers24-conlon-7dc0433f87eb7515.jpg

23 hours ago, CrimsonBull9584 said:

This 2006 match-up always bothered me. Rutgers went red/red/white and Louisville went white/white/red. Why could't the teams have gotten together before this NATIONALLY TELEVISED game and worked out what they were going to where. Make it easier on the viewer and the film guys.

sprutgers24-conlon-7dc0433f87eb7515.jpg

This is actually pretty easy for film guys since the numbers can be easily seen. They are also wearing their primary looks so it isn't that hard to make out, especially for quarterbacks.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

11 minutes ago, stumpygremlin said:

This picture isn't very good. Who are the teams?

Looks like Illinois vs. Wisconsin

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

On 12/28/2017 at 11:50 PM, PhysicalGraffiti said:

My understanding of clash is something that is mismatched or incompatible. When it comes to sports you should often be able to tell two teams apart with relative ease. The similarity in colors makes the match up incompatible.

If it involves outfits or jerseys individually it would be more colors that don't go together which is hard in uniforms given the name. If the Bolts wore purple pants with a blue jersey, that would clash.

Clash. No. 

Intrasquad scrimmage, Probably

On 1/3/2018 at 8:01 AM, stumpygremlin said:

Yeah I think you're right. Seeing you say that and looking at the picture again caused a light bulb to go off. This is a similar clash to that Hawks/Knicks game earlier in the thread.

Even worse, this was an annual thing.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived