OKC Thunder

j'villejags

OKC's Statement uniforms could make for an interesting and unique look if they were to incorporate that design into a full set. I put together a few jerseys to see what that could look like.

What do you think?

wRoQNBN.png
bSWULPd.png

dAs1GYe.png

8y6TCop.png

vBfHmdW.png

AI4wvS0.png

EDIT: Here are a couple alternate white looks.

f2R8ClK.png

IUpN0Ni.png

(Special thanks to @R3G for sharing your template!)

My NFL concept series (in progress) --ATL, CLE, NE, WAS done. AZ updated 04/21/23.

Nice work! I think we can all agree OKC is due for a refresh, and their current Statement Edition uniform is probably the best look in team history -- so this is a very logical starting point.

The navy one works perfectly, and the lighter blue one works pretty well too. I didn't think I'd like the orange and white versions due to the lack of the lighter blue, but even those look clean and sharp. 

The gray one is certainly better than their current City Edition jersey, though I'm not crazy about it. I'm intrigued by how their grayscale/white/yellow color scheme might look without the blue and orange swoops and with the typefaces and template you've used here. The black works just fine, though is a bit redundant and unnecessary with how nice the navy one looks.

Good job and good idea! Now that we're starting to see the remainder of the new uniforms for this season, hopefully we'll see more concepts like these here on the boards!

Most of these work great. But I’m no fan of the gradient look. It only works with certain colors. From light blue to dark blue it works. From dark blue to white, it doesn’t. Other than that nice job. I like most of these, and would be good additions to an OKC set.

If I had to make a set out of these that would work for OKC, I would go with...

1. Light Blue (2nd from top)

2. White (Very last jersey here)

3. Dark Blue (Very top)

4. Gray

As a Thunder fan & native Oklahoman, I like this series.  Of course anything is an upgrade to what they have.  Love the Navy, Light Blue, Orange, & White (Light Blue) sets.  Would you be able to put together an orange set with the light blue numbers & trim instead of navy, also can we see what yellow looks like instead of white on the collar?

• 6 months later...
1 hour ago, Antonio Reloaded said:

I know this is old at this point but I'd be interested to see some concepts using the Thunder yellow color

IMO the yellow needs to be the first color to leave.

This set sure was a glorious concept.

fiowXOD.png

On 7/25/2018 at 2:37 PM, ramsjetsthunder said:

IMO the yellow needs to be the first color to leave.

This set sure was a glorious concept.

That's understandable. The yellow really is out of place with how its been currently used. I'd just be curious to see a combination of the regular blue, navy and the yellow

really beautiful color palette and i like that there is this energy and movement to it. the side panels, the OKC letters, even the neck/shoulder piping has a vibrancy to it that is really cool. but then there's the number and i think you just overlooked that element a little. think about the sides, they're moving or changing as they go down the jersey, the OKC is skewed and broken...whats the number doing? it's too static for this design. figure out a way to put that same energy into the number and you'll have a strong, cohesive design

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Archived