• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, adobo said:

I may be looking too much into this but here we go anyway,

If you look at the OM shirt it would appear that the stripes around the sleeves from the arsenal shirt are also slightly visible on the sleeves of the OM one, so is that part of the puma template or am i just seeing things?

I think you're right. The blue pattern looks denser closer to the bottom of the sleeves.

2 hours ago, Digby said:

After so many years of (usually) good and unique shirts for l'OM from Adidas, the switch to Puma will be tough to swallow, I fear.

That's how we felt about Arsenal and Nike.  There were some stinkers, but even the worst Nike kits were better than the dreck Puma dished out.

On 4/23/2018 at 12:04 PM, BuffaloJJ said:

Aston Villa's new kits will be made by locally based fashion designer, Luke 1977, in a partnership with Fanatics.

https://www.luke1977.com/blog/luke-aston-villa-new-technical-sponsor/430.htm

This could be really good - I hope it turns out well (and I hope AVFC gains promotion this year or next)

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

Footy Headlines with a mockup of the Arsenal away kit:

arsenal-18-19-away-kit-2.jpg

Predominantly dark navy ('Peacoat'), the Arsenal 2018-2019 away shirt has a red melange stripe around the lower arm, as well as a more subtle, dotted stripe running down both sleeves. ... Red melange shorts and navy socks complete the Arsenal away kit for the 2018-19 season.

"Peacoat" is also what Puma called the dark navy on the 2016-17 cup kits. These look lighter than that, but it is a mockup and it's not next to a super-bright colour here.

Man Utd third:

manchester-united-2018-19-third-kit-adidmanchester-united-2018-19-third-kit-adidDbqQlkPXkAEWdK_?format=jpgDbqQlkGX0AEhYXm?format=jpg

Pretty nice, IMO. I like the subtle pattern and tonal Adidas stripes, and the gold accents are pretty sharp as well. The Chevy logo is still an eyesore, but at least they changed the text to gold to match the rest of the kit, and the gold of the bowtie doesn’t look quite as out of place as usual. Also, it looks like Adidas’ third kits for next season will be in collaboration with Parley, as evidenced by the necktape and jocktag.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

2 hours ago, upperV03 said:

Man Utd third:Also, it looks like Adidas’ third kits for next season will be in collaboration with Parley, as evidenced by the necktape and jocktag.

Do we know that?  Or is this just another one-off like Parley did with Real Madrid, Bayern Munich and MLS?

Archived