There's something ever so subtly nauseating about the sleeves of the Man City kit. Hard to explain but the difference in shadings between pattern and sleeve needed to be either more subtle or more pronounced, its kind of stuck halfway in the middle and doesn't work.

A couple better looks at the pattern on the Roma shirt:

roma-2018-19-home-kit-nike-2.jpgroma-2018-19-home-kit-nike-6.jpg

Also a look at their new font:

roma-2018-19-home-kit-nike-7.jpg

A few more official releases:

PSG:

PSG-HOME-2018-19-01_hd_1600.jpg?15258820

PSG-HOME-2018-19-04_native_1600.jpg?1525

Chelsea:

chelsea-01_native_1600.jpg?1525989524chelsea-2018-19-home-03_native_1600.jpg?

Man Utd third:

manchester-untied-18-19-third-kit-2.jpg

The Nike template is horrible. That is probably one of the worst Chelsea shirts in a long time. The little streaks of red and white make it even worse.

Nike really did :censored: all over themselves in this run, didn't they? Yikes.

Somehow, Adidas has become the class kit provider in the world. Ain't that something.

As if the new PSG shirt wasn’t bad enough, they’re apparently going with red names/numbers:

Ypqg6Vy.jpg

31 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

As if the new PSG shirt wasn’t bad enough, they’re apparently going with red names/numbers:

Ypqg6Vy.jpg

plus...Image result for neymar real madrid

54 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

I bet they'll have to go with the regular white for Champions League games,as I doubt UEFA will sign this off. Not legible enough from a distance (or from TV)

13 minutes ago, hendocfc said:

I bet they'll have to go with the regular white for Champions League games,as I doubt UEFA will sign this off. Not legible enough from a distance (or from TV)

UEFA allowed Ajax to wear red names/numbers outlined in white in this season’s Champions and Europa League qualification rounds:

Ajax-3107.jpg

It’ll likely depend on what PSG’s Cup font is for next season, and if it’s thick enough to have a contrasting white outline, but in any case there is some recent precedence for red names/numbers on navy being allowed in UEFA competitions.

Finally some official shots of the Inter home shirt:

nike-inter-18-19-home-kit-2.jpgnike-inter-18-19-home-kit-3.jpgnike-inter-18-19-home-kit-4.jpg

That pattern within the stripes is really nice, IMO. I either would’ve made the swoosh white or the sponsor logos gold so they’d all match, but otherwise count me as a big fan of this one.

Here’s a few shots of the authentic version:

Dc8Y8_8XcAM7jx4?format=jpgDc8Y-TGW4AAtNx5?format=jpgDc8Y-8VW4AE8tRp?format=jpg

Also a look at the shorts and socks (albeit the kids versions):

Dc8l2X2X4AEkMFO?format=jpg

I'm really liking what Nike's doing right now.  PSG and Chelsea especially.  Creative use of patterns and striping with a modern take.  I can dig.

Will I be burned at the stake for suggesting that Nike has been better than adidas for clubs this year? I know adidas has been untouchable the past few years, and Nike not so much, but I haven't really seen much from adidas so far that's impressed me. It's been too much recycled material for my liking. At least Nike has been trying to make new, original looks, even if some of them aren't so popular.

On 5/11/2018 at 2:58 PM, upperV03 said:

Ypqg6Vy.jpg

I don’t really see this as a problem. The navy is plenty dark enough. If anything this more nicely echoes the traditional stripe (that Nike doesn’t implement).

11 hours ago, Berlin Wall said:

Plymouth:

plymouth_argyle_18_19_puma_home_kit_a.jp

Wow.  That’s nice.  Could be the best kit Puma makes right now.  I’ve got a soft spot for Plymouth, as they’re the closest club to Cornwall.  The only change I’d make is green socks. 

And when did Ginsters come back?  Do love a pasty. :P 

^Just like the Arsenal away, that’ll be paired with atrocious red heather shorts:

DdGKAOTW0AE1nmV?format=jpg