• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, BJ Sands said:

Arsenal has such a simple, classic, and beautiful look that’s hard to mess up. Puma messed it up. 

Every.  Single.  Time.  

I had issues with some of Nike’s designs, but they also had some beauties. Puma was just an endless stream of bad. 

10 hours ago, TenaciousG said:

Curious that St. Pauli is outfitted by Under Armour when Kevin Plank was (and maybe still is?) a Trump supporter. Not an ideal marriage there, or am I missing something?

They need to make money and Under Armour paid more. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

22 hours ago, pepis21 said:

Red Bull Salzburg (and probably Leipzig also):

18RBSalzburg3.jpg

I can not imagine any FA allowing these kits. What if they play against any team with a white kit? No way to avoid a clash even with the blue back.

Barça keeper kit:

fc-barcelona-18-19-goalkeeper-kit+%25282fc-barcelona-18-19-goalkeeper-kit+%25283

Dissapointing that it’s just Nike’s basic keeper template for next season, rather than something more bespoke. I’ve really enjoyed their keeper kits this season with the bespoke graphic pattern on the sleeves:

911485048.jpg.0.jpg

DI6IM5IXoAAcP5s.jpg

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

23 hours ago, TenaciousG said:

Curious that St. Pauli is outfitted by Under Armour when Kevin Plank was (and maybe still is?) a Trump supporter. Not an ideal marriage there, or am I missing something?

St. Pauli did put out a statement last year having a pop at Plank over his support for Trump.

6 hours ago, Pabig said:

I can not imagine any FA allowing these kits. What if they play against any team with a white kit? No way to avoid a clash even with the blue back.

They'll have a third kit. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

On 5/18/2018 at 2:16 PM, PaperThin said:

arsenal-18-19-kit%2B%25282%2529.jpg

Officially released. Bloody hell.

I keep telling myself they aren't that bad, but everytime I see them the more I bang my head against the wall.

8 hours ago, THEANGEL&THEGAMBLER said:

MPLS City from the NPSL

4ynmaZYH_400x400.jpg

That one's new for 2018.  Their previous logo won the 2016 Creamer Award for worst new logo; after the award, they put out an infographic with their usual level of snarky-hipster style:

CaKS5ghUsAA7J10.jpg

The crazier thing is they have this beauty of a script logo that was designed by Matthew Wolff, who was responsible for LAFC and NYCFC, but they like to "save it for special events" like the Open Cup:

MplsCitySC-featured-image.jpg

Hell, if they'd have used the script logo on those plaid shirts, I'd've been really tempted to buy one.

----------

Now, speaking of the NPSL North, I worked with Duluth FC on a rebrand for this season:

Duluth-FC-Logo-Comparison-590x367.jpg

I've only seen pictures of the new away kits so far; I'm guessing the home kits haven't come in yet.  (Also, the gradient rays coming off the logo were supposed to be even as they spread; I'm guessing the manufacturer, Stimulus, messed up something.)

DdgBoA6WkAADlz2.jpg

Oh, and there's an ad for my freelancing "company" on the sleeve. :D

32555234_1821900354540369_35314500020123

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Archived