• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Several new kit fonts for next season:

Barça:

barcelona-18-19-font-2.jpgjJTYfdX.jpg

barcelona-18-19-font-3.jpg

It’s still just the streamlined La Liga typeface, but they’ve removed the tonal shadowing and outline. I’d call it an upgrade, as it makes the font a little bit thinner. Compare with this season’s:

barcelona-17-18-font-2.jpg

Real Madrid cup font:

exclusive-all-new-extraordinary-real-madexclusive-all-new-extraordinary-real-madexclusive-all-new-extraordinary-real-mad

Liverpool cup font:

liverpool-18-19-jersey-font+%25282%2529.new-liverpool-18-19-kit-font+%25283%2529liverpool-18-19-jersey-font+%25285%2529.

A little quirky, but I’d still call it a significant upgrade from the cup font they’ve had since the switch to Warrior/New Balance.

And finally Inter:

all-new-unique-inter-milan-18-19-kit-fonall-new-unique-inter-milan-18-19-kit-fonall-new-unique-inter-milan-18-19-kit-fon

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

21 hours ago, Digby said:

I'm weirdly sad about the new Liverpool Europe font. They'd use the current ones for many years and I thought it looked good!

Liverpool_EURO-2016-17-FNT-FIX.png

I liked how unique it was without being over the top. Having said that, I think the new one looks like a more classic football font. Probably what La Liga should have been going for with theirs. Upgrade, in my opinion.

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

On 5/20/2018 at 6:04 PM, Digby said:

I'm weirdly sad about the new Liverpool Europe font. They'd use the current ones for many years and I thought it looked good!

Liverpool_EURO-2016-17-FNT-FIX.png

Hopefully they don't switch to the new font on Saturday. That'd be bad luck. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

I wish we could get away from standardized league fonts... although to be honest I LOVE the Premier League’s font and MLS isn’t half bad. But last year’s La Liga font was absolute trash. I wouldn’t buy a shirt with a number on it.

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

Official shots of the full Real Madrid home and away kits:

Dd2-tvPUwAAFMhB?format=jpgDd2-idPU8AAP2cA?format=jpgDd2_NGQV4AA1vZe?format=jpgDd2_YNaVQAAqSjD?format=jpg

I despise Real Madrid, but I must admit that both of these kits are quite nice and classic-looking. I’m especially fond of the away.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

14 minutes ago, nas1787 said:

That's quite the sponsor logo treatment on Utrecht

It originally looked like this:

fan-petetition-leads-to-design-change-ut

Fans started a petition to get rid of the giant white box around the sponsor logo, and the club ended up changing it to what you see in above in @Jaffa‘s post.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Archived