9 hours ago, Digby said:

Fulham rocking this red kit for what, a third season running? What an anachronism. I know they’re not a prestige club but surprising they don’t have a new option for a third kit.

No it's the away from 16/17.

17/18 was just the home was white, the away was black.

For 18/19 the home is white, the away is navy, so vs spurs everything they had would clash so the reached back from two years ago for red kit.

• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, VikWings said:

Was watching a bit of the Spurs games today and that gradient or whatever it is on the bottom of the jerseys just makes it look like the players are wearing their shorts Urkle style.

that's the EXACT sentiment I was getting while watching them today, lol. very odd looking.

23 hours ago, Digby said:

Fulham rocking this red kit for what, a third season running? What an anachronism. I know they’re not a prestige club but surprising they don’t have a new option for a third kit.

They wore that to avoid clash with Spurs. Their away is navy and Spurs bottom is navy too, so this is why Fulham bring back old away kit.

4r2eer.png

• 2 weeks later...

I almost feel like this warrants a separate thread, but I'll post it here.

Manchester United has revealed a pink away kit for 2018-19.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11667/11484191/manchester-united-unveil-pink-away-shirt-for-201819-season

skysports-manchester-united_4403516.jpg?

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

21 hours ago, Prince Harry said:

The gradient derby yesterday had kind of a nice, ugly symmetry going on. 

Quite odd that two different kitmakers came out with the same design in the same season.

coskjqvo_harry-kane-afp_625x300_28_Augus

Probably because the adidas guys used to work for Nike. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Fulham are wearing their black away shirt from last season today away to Brighton. Standard Adidas teamwear fare. But amusing since they already had to bring back the 16-17 red away shirt earlier this season. Fulham on track to wear four different kits this year (assuming a matchup where they can use the regular new away actually comes up).

brightonfulham6.jpg

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

The template seems to be chrome logos + grungy prints that may or may not be city maps? Definitely not as clear paint by numbers, true, but still a little far from the mission of “what’s the best kit we can make for this team”.

I am a crank.

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

23 hours ago, Pabig said:

Germany and France are playing today in monochrome white and blue respectively. There is absolutely no reason and no excuse for this. Horrible.

Unfortunately I think that France could be switching to all-navy permanently because of the WC win in it. At least for the remainder of this set’s life cycle.

ExJworW.png

1 hour ago, Magic Dynasty said:

Unfortunately I think that France could be switching to all-navy permanently because of the WC win in it. At least for the remainder of this set’s life cycle.

Doesn't change the fact that Germany was the home team for this match and should have insisted on wearing black shorts.

Archived