• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why not make one of the Colombia short stripes red? Granted there's no red on the shirts or shorts except the logos but it would look better on the shorts and a red stripe on the shoulders. They should have let Sweden's World Cup unis use that shirt pattern. It looks way better than the scrambled satellite pattern the ladies got. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

The Argentina shirt looks like Adidas is deliberately showing how little they care. It's the barest minimum of effort to reflect the basic element of an iconic design.

I look forward to NYCFC using that Columbia template next season.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Everything is so yawn. Where's the panache, the boldness, the flair and creativity? All I see is generic, meaningless, blandness with corporate stripes.. I'm so bored by it all.

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

On 3/16/2019 at 10:24 AM, upperV03 said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

It wouldn't shock me at all if (when?) this--minus the red socks--ends up becoming Nashville SC's inaugural MLS primary kit. The feigned sound waves, the colors--even the angles of the stripes fits right in for the Powerbell Octagons.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

4 minutes ago, andregunts said:

spacer.png

wonder what colors the number will be?

The names/numbers are white, and it’s also a new, custom font for them:

Argentina and Colombia have new custom fonts to go with their new kits as well:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

11 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

The names/numbers are white, and it’s also a new, custom font for them:

Argentina and Colombia have new custom fonts to go with their new kits as well:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

So now adidas is finally putting out team specific fonts! Took them long enough! Too bad the ladies aren't using these, at least the ones who've shown numbers so far.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Another gripe of the Argentine kit- it appears the front numbers now have the tiny AFA crest, too! I like that detail on the back numbers, but it looks ridiculous on the front and reminds me of the lazy attention to detail in the EA FIFA games. That size number is way too small to have a crest within it!

spacer.png

17 hours ago, aawagner011 said:

Another gripe of the Argentine kit- it appears the front numbers now have the tiny AFA crest, too! I like that detail on the back numbers, but it looks ridiculous on the front and reminds me of the lazy attention to detail in the EA FIFA games. That size number is way too small to have a crest within it!

spacer.png

I like Argentina in their black shorts

spacer.png

On 3/16/2019 at 12:47 PM, DG_Now said:

The Argentina shirt looks like Adidas is deliberately showing how little they care. It's the barest minimum of effort to reflect the basic element of an iconic design.

I look forward to NYCFC using that Columbia template next season.

I don't think it's that they don't care. I just think they're running out of ideas. There are only so many ways you can stick stripes on a shirt before you start scraping bottom. 

Archived