20 minutes ago, Old School Fool said:

Panthers need to wear the black pants with the blue jersey, after all it was suppose to be the original home uniform.

d930e9c8f8abb0d58797e19eb6fdc98a--the-pa

How about they just being the black pants back in general? I believe with the new owner we'll see more of the black pants.

1 hour ago, Gupti said:

Oof, the the rare yet not exactly sought after none-of-the-four-elements-match combo.

EDIT: Theres no doubt that this is the first time thats ever happened in the NFL.

Dallas Cowboys home unis

1 minute ago, MN Wilkings said:

Dallas Cowboys home unis

But this is intentional. The Cowboys got that way through manufacturer changes and laziness.

6 minutes ago, SFGiants58 said:

But this is intentional. The Cowboys got that way through manufacturer changes and laziness.

I think it’s intentional at this point, but it’s still 4 colors. The bucs wore red jerseys with white pants and blacks socks in the ‘90s. 

Edited by MN Wilkings

I'll be honest. I'm actually a big fan of Little Caesars. Definitely a little disappointed i don't currently live or work near one. 

The panthers combo will look okay, but i feel like it'll feel top heavy much like the cowboys navy over white did last year. 

9 hours ago, MN Wilkings said:

I think it’s intentional at this point, but it’s still 4 colors. The bucs wore red jerseys with white pants and blacks socks in the ‘90s. 

Yup...

nov-1999-brad-culpepper-of-the-tampa-bay

The numbers match the pants or socks in all of those examples, and there are matching elements throughout each of the uniforms. 

For the Panthers I still prefer the silver pants with the blue unis for color balance sake, but I don't mind the white.

What I really wanna see is the silver pants with the white jersey.

13 hours ago, SFGiants58 said:
13 hours ago, MN Wilkings said:

Dallas Cowboys home unis

Wasn't even that - the Cowboys created their different silvers because the various uniform materials displayed differently under different lighting conditions, and they wanted all the silvers to match on television.  That meant greenish-silver pants.  Television technical standards have changed, but people got used to seeing them as they are and there seems no appetite for changing them again so the colors match the way we're watching now.

42 minutes ago, oldschoolvikings said:

Something nagging at my brain... I feel like we are missing (at least) one...

I thought maybe the faux leather Skins wore solid white socks, but I was wrong. They were burgundy.

80th-Anniversary-Alternate-Redskins-Jers

4 hours ago, oldschoolvikings said:

Yup...

nov-1999-brad-culpepper-of-the-tampa-bay

4 hours ago, AgentColon2 said:

Well now I had to go and look for all the ones I can recall.

WPIMAGE_cmgajcatlantafalcons_7713.jpgnew-england-patriots-rodney-harrison-cau

Aye, y’all got me.

As a Fins fan, love the little touch of increasing the bright orange outline to the numbers! Looks very Miami and kinda like the retro set they where. 

21 hours ago, Old School Fool said:

Panthers need to wear the black pants with the blue jersey, after all it was suppose to be the original home uniform.

d930e9c8f8abb0d58797e19eb6fdc98a--the-pa

And they changed it for a reason. 

7 hours ago, VikWings said:

What I really wanna see is the silver pants with the white jersey.

They actually wore that combo at the end of 1998--when they ended the regular season in Indianapolis during Peyton Manning's rookie season.