NFL 2018 changes

msubulldog

Here is what I know of:

Jaguars - uniform change including helmet. Logo not changing to my knowledge.
Titans - uniform change. Logo not changing to my knowledge.
Dolphins - just changing the shade of one of thier colors but no other changes to my knowledge
Steelers - New throwback
49ers - New pant option

Have not seen any of the changes but these are the changes I know of.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, canzman said:

Dolphins - just changing the shade of one of thier colors but no other changes to my knowledge

If so, maybe the orange trim can be a little bit more vibrant.  So it can be seen.    Still prefer the faux-back alts. 

22 minutes ago, bowld said:

New 49ers pant option...Has to either be Red or White. Hopefully White

Hoping it's not white with two red stripes. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

1 hour ago, canzman said:

Here is what I know of:

Jaguars - uniform change including helmet. Logo not changing to my knowledge.
Titans - uniform change. Logo not changing to my knowledge.
Steelers - New throwback
49ers - New pant option

Have not seen any of the changes but these are the changes I know of.

Hmm the Steelers throwback option is interesting for sure.  I'm going to guess the 1963-1967 look since we really have not seen that one on the field.

Anything from after the 1967 has been the current look aside from slight modifications.

14 minutes ago, tohasbo said:

Hmm the Steelers throwback option is interesting for sure.  I'm going to guess the 1963-1967 look since we really have not seen that one on the field.

Anything from after the 1967 has been the current look aside from slight modifications.

I would love to see one of the "Batman" jerseys.  

17142287%5D,sizedata%5B850x600%5D&call=u 14974010%5D,sizedata%5B850x600%5D&call=u

You don't need sleeves for that design - perfect.

27 minutes ago, tohasbo said:

10 minutes ago, Gothamite said:

17142287%5D,sizedata%5B850x600%5D&call=u 14974010%5D,sizedata%5B850x600%5D&call=u

From what I am hearing... again haven't seen anything... everyone might be really disappointed.

26 minutes ago, DeFrank said:

I really don't agree with this take that the Dolphins wearing throwbacks twice a year makes up for their current uniform set being not as good. I want them to look their best week and week out. @BrandMooreArt

me too of course, but given the choice of a "pure" throwback 2x a year, or a full-time bastardization of it (which would eliminate the need for the throwback) the choice is clear, no?

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

1 hour ago, Gothamite said:

I'll second that.  I love these.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

42 minutes ago, BrandMooreArt said:

me too of course, but given the choice of a "pure" throwback 2x a year, or a full-time bastardization of it (which would eliminate the need for the throwback) the choice is clear, no?

Who says those have to be the only choices?

1 hour ago, BrandMooreArt said:

It would have to be a pretty bad bastardization to be a worse option than a "pure" throwback twice a year

6 hours ago, crosfam said:

If they do go with red they can kill off the black alt/color rush. 

I'm not a fan of the 49ers in all red (should be gold or white IMO), but it's light years ahead of the 49ers in all black (well, from the neck down, anyways).

I'm intrigued by this pants option in any case.

Pyc5qRH.gifRDXvxFE.gif

usu-scarf_8549002219_o.png.b2c64cedbb44307eaace2cf7f96dd6b1.png

AKA @LanRovr0 on Twitter

LED Sig Credits to packerfan21396

2 hours ago, canzman said:

From what I am hearing... again haven't seen anything... everyone might be really disappointed.

Considering a large portion of people around here want a return to block numbers, I'm going to rule that out since you say "everyone might be disappointed." 

Since you also added it's a new throwback, I'm ruling out a return of the bumblebee uniform.

That leaves... the '33 set? Either that or the '60 set with a black helmet, which would be very similar and unnecessary with the Color Rush still in rotation.

Pittsburgh+Steelers+1200.jpg

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

5 minutes ago, mr.nascar13 said:

Considering a large portion of people around here want a return to block numbers, I'm going to rule that out since you say "everyone might be disappointed." 

Since you also added it's a new throwback, I'm ruling out a return of the bumblebee uniform.

That leaves... the '33 set? Either that or the '60 set with a black helmet, which would be very similar and unnecessary with the Color Rush still in rotation.

Pittsburgh+Steelers+1200.jpg

From what I have heard it isn't the 33 or anything from the 60's. I said "everyone might be disappointed" b/c everyone seemed to want the 67 set.

Archived