NFL 2018 changes

msubulldog

3 minutes ago, Gothamite said:

Yeah, right up there with "Jet Up". Even teams like the Chargers and Broncos have better slogans, and they don't have slogans at all.

That hashtag chart is from 2017, so I'm hoping New Era had some liberty to update them. Kind of hoping San Diego's says "Supercharged" and Denver's says "Orange Crush", or something similar.  

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, WSU151 said:

That hashtag chart is from 2017, so I'm hoping New Era had some liberty to update them. Kind of hoping San Diego's says "Supercharged" and Denver's says "Orange Crush", or something similar.  

Yes, of course there are better options now. I found the hashtags from last season, and they were pretty much the same. Denver had #BroncosCountry. They could always put "Mile High" if they wanted. Something that represents the city or stadium is better than nothing.

yeah, they're not usually released until right before the season.  So either the draft hats will use the 2017 hashtags or we'll get a sneak peek on the 2018 versions.

Here's 2017:

DJFn1OAVAAABYE7.jpg

This is the 2016 version:

Cr0uzS1WgAAwZP-.jpg

So the Jets got smarter and changed theirs to just #Jets, but the Titans doubled down on the stupidity.

I bought last year's Patriots draft cap and loved it, then lost it a couple weeks later ☹️

Looks like I'll have to get last year's again because these gray caps look terrible.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

2 hours ago, Gothamite said:

Skol would actually have been awesome.  

That would've been the best hat, especially considering the last thing that happened in the Vikings stadium was Keenum leading the Skol chant after the Minn Miracle.

Archived