NFL 2018 changes

msubulldog

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yikes. They’ve been pushing DUUUVAL so much on Twitter lately (since trademarking it) that you’d think it’d get the nod. Jags fans would just eat something like that up (myself included). Also, it’s never encouraging to see black take precedence over teal. :mad:

13 minutes ago, bowld said:

Seriously, who in their right mind would wear these? "Do your Job"???

I guess I can see fans sporting Raider Nation, America's Team and Mob Squad but thats about it

All of these look pretty terrible...Raider Nation and Go Pack Go might be the least worst. Big Easy Football probably is the worst. Two States One Team is pretty gawd awful too.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

3 minutes ago, WSU151 said:

All of these look pretty terrible...Raider Nation and Go Pack Go might be the least worst. Big Easy Football probably is the worst. Two States One Team is pretty gawd awful too.

The Jets one isnt too bad either

Please, not Ravens Flock.  Please, not Ravens Flock.  Please, not Ravens Flock.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

3 minutes ago, leopard88 said:

Agree. I wont buy one anyways but hoping for Nevermore. Will likely be Ravens Flock or Play like a Raven

13 minutes ago, leopard88 said:

Womp womp. Play Like a Raven is on the sweatband.

new-era-on-stage-59fifty-low-profile-rav

All 32 teams "ranked" by FTW/USA Today: https://ftw.usatoday.com/2018/04/nfl-draft-2018-hats-caps-new-era-all-32-teams-ranked-photos

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

I could live with Play Like A Raven.  I didn't even think of Nevermore, which would be the best choice.

EDIT:  I wouldn't buy one regardless of the slogan because I think the whole concept is terrible.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

1 hour ago, JagAaron33 said:

That would've been the best hat, especially considering the last thing that happened in the Vikings stadium was Keenum leading the Skol chant after the Minn Miracle.

The last thing that happened in the Vikings stadium was the Eagles hoisting the Lombardi Trophy ;)

29 minutes ago, DG_Now said:

There's going to sell ten billion of those We Are 12 hats here. The flag is a nice touch.

Definitely the best of the bunch. After seeing all of them I feel like the the idea isn't terrible, but the execution is what makes them bad. Why not just use one phrase on the inside of the hat, brim or across the back? Why does it have to be gigantic on the front? Also, a few are so dated. Cowboy's aren't America's team anymore. Steelers aren't the Steel Curtain.

Might have also been cooler if they stuck with city nicknames. Big Easy, ATL, The Land, Windy City, Music City, DC, Indy, Mile High, Motor City, etc...

45 minutes ago, Gobbi said:

The last thing that happened in the Vikings stadium was the Eagles hoisting the Lombardi Trophy ;)

And Skol, with the hand jesture has been appropriated by the Eagles fans as the “Foles” chant (and more recently, FOLTZ). 

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived